• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Landed a 2nd Job!

AndrewGBob

Calmer than you are dude...
Recently I've been toying with the idea of getting a second job. Student loans are bearing down on me, and I need some extra cash. I figured I could work a few evenings during the week, and weekends. The more I thought about it, the more I could not think of a job I actually wanted to do. There is no way I could see myself spending my evenings and weekends working an extra job that I dreaded going to.

After much thought, the only second job where I could actually look forward to going to work was working at a cigar store. As luck would have it, I ended up landing an opportunity for a part time job at a badass cigar store here in KC (I'm sure people can guess where). I could not be more excited. I start training in February. I really look forward to getting to know all the regulars there, as well as the all the current staff, and continually expanding my knowledge of cigars. :D :thumbs:

Sweet job to land. Why not do something you'll enjoy AND know something about.

So, you're going to be Brad's Bitch!!! :laugh:

That is some sweet news. Congrats! Now if only my son could land a job ???

Sweet, I'm gonna go there and throw Sneeds' dirty underoos at you, and you'll cry like the dirty little monkey you are.

Nice, congrats. I enjoyed working at a cigar shop when I had the chance. It's one of those experiences I likely wouldn't trade.

-Mark

Hey that's great! I'll see you up there! :thumbs:

Are you going to have to shave your head and be Brad's Mineme? :)

That is a killer gig considering the guys that hang there. You should have a lot of fun.

Sweet, I'm gonna go there and throw Sneeds' dirty underoos at you, and you'll cry like the dirty little monkey you are.

Too bad you won't be able to hit me because of my amazing reflexes. Thats why my friends call me whiskers! :sign:

Am I the only one thinking that this job won't actually help you save money? :sign:

Congrats on the new position, I'm sure you'll love it. Just don't do like I did. I got a second job for a while at GameStop. Worst decision I ever made. I ended up spending more than my paychecks there because of my "Employee Discount." I had to give it up to save money. :D

North or south? I don't know anything about a new hire. Why should I know , I'm just the manager.

North or south? I don't know anything about a new hire. Why should I know , I'm just the manager.

I will be training up North starting the first week of February. I would be starting next week but my mom is having open heart surgery so I will be out of town.

I will be training up North starting the first week of February. I would be starting next week but my mom is having open heart surgery so I will be out of town.
Sorry to hear about your mom, I hope everything goes well. Are you going to be working up north? I train everybody, am I training you for south?

Sorry to hear about your mom, I hope everything goes well. Are you going to be working up north? I train everybody, am I training you for south?

You know, she didn't really specify. I live kind of smack dab in the middle of the two stores. I think she said I could do either one. Where ever I am needed I guess.

LOL. You might want to nail down which one you'll be working at before you start. :laugh: Good luck with your new job. I should be down there the first week of February but I made the mistake of letting Sneeds know so he'll most likely be with me. Which is not that awful in and of itself, but it usually means OzPod isn't far behind.