• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Las Vegas 9/21~9/27

bimmer635csi

Too noob to mention!
Hey-oh all.

I will be going to Las Vegas again in September.

Target dates:

Arrive: 9/21
Leave: 9/28 (early)

So that leaves a solid week for me to drink, eat, and smoke like a fool.

This is another work trip, so I'm really only available in the evenings. Hopefully others are also.

Anyone else game?

I will also be in Vegas the 23-27th celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary. Name a time I think I know the place.

I'll see if I can't greet the both of you!!! :thumbs:

Thanks,
CJ

Significant change in this schedule...

Leave: 9/24 (early)

As it gets closer, I'll try to let everyone know my approximate open times. But its looking like the evening of the 23rd is the best for a big gathering.

Cheers,
Chris

Hey-oh all.

I will be going to Las Vegas again in September.

Target dates:

Leave: 9/28 (early)

So that leaves a solid week for me to drink, eat, and smoke like a fool.

This is another work trip, so I'm really only available in the evenings. Hopefully others are also.

Anyone else game?

Yall have fun the 23rd is out for me. I don't think the wife would like me spending time with a bunch of guys on the anniversary.

Yall have fun the 23rd is out for me. I don't think the wife would like me spending time with a bunch of guys on the anniversary.

Bring her with you, give her the credit card and she will have no problem killing a couple hours in the Forum shops while you have a smoke. The only thing hurt will be your cc balance.
PJ