• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Las Vegas - Aug 10 to 14

bimmer635csi

Too noob to mention!
So last time I was in Vegas, I got the coolest lighter.

I had to buy a lighter because the TSA in Detroit confiscated my Xikar ELII Carbon Fiber.

But the cool lighter I got in Vegas (shaped like a woman with lights on the breasts and singing a song) got confiscated on the way home, even thought I drained the tank.

Anyway, I will be staying at Paris. Visiting Casa Fuente and the like.

If anyone will be in Vegas the evenings of Monday Aug 10 through Thursday Aug 13, let me know and we can arrange a HERF.

Cheers,
Chris

Get yourself one of these

linky

and you won't get your lighter confiscated.

Already have one... but you still have to check the lighter for this to be useful, and (while not a problem from Detroit to Vegas) it is only rated for domestic travel.

I tend to fly "no check in", which is why the lighters got confiscated. It is a long story....

So last time I was in Vegas, I got the coolest lighter.

I had to buy a lighter because the TSA in Detroit confiscated my Xikar ELII Carbon Fiber.

But the cool lighter I got in Vegas (shaped like a woman with lights on the breasts and singing a song) got confiscated on the way home, even thought I drained the tank.

Anyway, I will be staying at Paris. Visiting Casa Fuente and the like.

If anyone will be in Vegas the evenings of Monday Aug 10 through Thursday Aug 13, let me know and we can arrange a HERF.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris,
I have one of those lighters you want. Maybe I will come down and give it to you. I wouldn't want you to leave Vegas empty handed. LMAO!
THE most obnoxious lighter ever!

PJ

The loose plan right now is CF around 8pm on Thursday the 13th.

The rumour is that the drinks are significantly lower price on Thursdays from 8 to 10.

See anyone there who shows up.

Oh, and PJ, I don't want the one that shocks ever living crap out of you ... just the one that sings and lights up. :)

They took your titty lighter too???
PJ really liked that lighter.
Too funny. :D

The loose plan right now is CF around 8pm on Thursday the 13th.

The rumour is that the drinks are significantly lower price on Thursdays from 8 to 10.

See anyone there who shows up.

Oh, and PJ, I don't want the one that shocks ever living crap out of you ... just the one that sings and lights up. :)

They took your titty lighter too???
PJ really liked that lighter.

Too funny. :D

I actually bought one for my son. And I'll tell ya when your 18 year old, who is majoring in obnoxious thinks the lighter is too obnoxious it probably is!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

PJ

You do realize that by checking your bag this time. Not only will your newest lighter come up missing, your bag will end up somewhere in Norway.

:)

Ah, it will just be a bunch of papers from work & dirty clothes from the trip.

I can stand to be without that stuff for a few weeks.

Either that or I'm going to have to bribe PJ to ship the lighter for me. :D

Monday night will work for me. I probably can't get there much before 6:30 or 7:00 though.

Ah, it will just be a bunch of papers from work & dirty clothes from the trip.

I can stand to be without that stuff for a few weeks.

Either that or I'm going to have to bribe PJ to ship the lighter for me. :D

Monday night will work for me. I probably can't get there much before 6:30 or 7:00 though.

Should still work out Chris, see you then!