• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Las Vegas ........

gawntrail

BOTLs

I will be in Las Vegas during February. Early Thursday (2-17) till about noon Sunday (2-20). Am in town for a coaching clinic and looking forward to it. I also would like to meet up with some of the locals I missed last June. Anybody else going to be in Sin City on that weekend?

I'll be speaking at the coaching clinic. It starts Friday. I'm probably going to golf Thursday (around mid morning). Then I'll be meeting coaches as they come in Thursday afternoon and evening. But, I will most definitely make time for a BOTL or five who would like to.

Let me know :thumbs:

M. Gipson

Let me know if you want to golf sunday morning. We play every sunday(three of us) morning as early as we can get out. Otherwise, we'll get together for a smoke or two.

Gregor

gregor22 said:
Let me know if you want to golf sunday morning. We play every sunday(three of us) morning as early as we can get out. Otherwise, we'll get together for a smoke or two.

Gregor
[snapback]158849[/snapback]​

On Sunday, I have to be back at Moyer Student Union Hall @ UNLV by 9AM. Maybe I can squeeze in the front 9 with you and your crew. Let me know where you are playing, how much, and what time to meet you. Maybe we can meet Thursday when I get in for a drink and a stick or two AND golf Sunday morning.

I'll be staying at some small motel near UNLV, so I'll not be too far from the strip.

Let me know what you come up with.

M. Gipson

gregor22 said:
Guessing we'll tee off around 6:15ish maybe earlier. I'll get us comped if you can make it. Here's where I play:

http://www.silverstonegolfclub.com/index.c...72&openitem=472

About twenty minutes from the Strip and Flamingo.

Gregor
[snapback]159159[/snapback]​

I'm in. :thumbs:

Let me know the details so I can be there on time. I wanted to play that course in June when I was there, but ended up playing elsewhere. Enjoyed it too. Looking forward to the round and the company Gregor. Thanks.

M. Gipson

I'll be in LV that weekend. I'm coming up Wed night actually. Leaving my house late wed night, so I figure I'll stay at Prim. that night. Then off to NYNY, Treasure Island and Orleans.

I'm coming up this weekend too. Leaving tomorrow night. Looking at property. Been wanting to buy property in LV for a few years now.

This weekend is bad for me Rod. Going to a concert friday night and have inventory at the store saturday night. Let's plan a herf for February though.

Gregor

Rod said:
I'll be in LV that weekend. I'm coming up Wed night actually. Leaving my house late wed night, so I figure I'll stay at Prim. that night. Then off to NYNY, Treasure Island and Orleans.

I'm coming up this weekend too. Leaving tomorrow night. Looking at property. Been wanting to buy property in LV for a few years now.
[snapback]159412[/snapback]​

Maybe I could meet you at Primm mid-morning Thursday for breakfast or an early lunch and a smoke or two. I need to be in LV by early afternoon. Should be plenty of time.

Let me know.

M. Gipson

Back