• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LAST CHANGE TO WIN FREE CIGARS

He's also said that initially they will only be available in cabs of 50. I think this may be an issue for people that haven't smoked them. With today's prices I worry that consumers will take the risk.

I started with the no 2. Solid smoke so far.

408af1f5-7c2a-a41d.jpg

Got mine today and they look great. Thanks again. I love the dating on the bands!

Well Shipper got the wrong address. UPS couldn't deliver mine today. :(

"If you are the receiver, please provide the correct shipping address to the sender. If you are the sender, please select the Change Delivery button and provide the correct shipping address to UPS."​

Called UPS and gave them the right address, they said they will deliver my cigars Monday. :angry:​

Got mine yesterday. I am taking Moreno's suggestion and letting them rest for a bit. Thank you so much MCW, much appreciated.

I got mine today. I wont bother adding another pic to the thread, but they look great. I can't wait to give these a try after a SHORT rest.

Got this on Facebook today. For all of this that did not win in the raffle, here is your chance to get a box at a discount.

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=ddd933fe9e0ab800085a05b0e&id=abdaca2bef