• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Last weekends BBQ

yogimon

I'm a vsg whore
My brother and i invited a bunch of guys from work and there families out for some food, horseshoe, & hillbilly golf tournament. There was about 80 people and we had a blast. I thought i'd post pics of the bbq for you to droul over. I did the bbqing and everybody brought a covered dish. Enjoy the pictures.

Smoked Duck

DSC00100Custom.jpg

Bacon Wrapped Wild Turkey Breast

DSC00099Custom.jpg

Brisket

DSC00094.jpg

Pork Butts

DSC00093.jpg

My Smoker
DSC00086.jpg

We also had 160 chicken wings dipped in honey, 60 chicken legs, 60 chicken breast. Forgot to get pictures of these they came of last.

Thanks for letting me share this & sorry but my writing skills are terrible. Everybody have a great day.

John

Those are some great pics John, thanks for sharing and I bet the food was finger licking good........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Woohooo, now that looks tasty! I looked at very pic and said yep that would be on my plate. lolol. Very nice!

Don

Edit: For the spelling

Now that's how to do it! I bet that place was smellin' awful good.

I am also experiencing smoker envy. I wonder if I could convince my wife to get me one of those for Christmas?

Sure looks good, i'll miss the summer time, they're predicting snow for this weekend. :(

Sorry no leftover everydoby took it home with them. Thanks for the compliments the food was good but it is hard for me to take to much credit all i did was add wood to smoker.

Wow, that all looks so delicious. You don't even mess with a regular bbq huh? Got the mighty smoking pit :)

Food looks awesome, but you had me at Hillbilly Golf. Please elaborate for a non-hillbilly.