• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LDF Cameroon Cabinet

beaucredo

hard work and self sacrifice
I have the chance to smoke the new Cameroon Cabinet from LFD today, and it was tasty. I have the Robusto size. It started out with a nice sweet taste with some underlying spice. It was the nice flavor of the cabinet oscuro with a sweet cammie wrapper.As the cigar progressed the power took over a little, but with nice sweet undrtones. I am not a huge fan of cameroon cigars, but this was a knockout. As it got to the finish the sweet flavor came back into the forefront with a great aftertaste. This is the only cigar I have ever smoked that I nubbed all the way with a toothpick. This is handsdown the best cammie I have ever had, and I would highly recommend it. I will reply in the next few days with my thought on the lonsdale which I plan to smoke tomorrow.

Raiting: 9.5 out of 10

Oh yeah, The construction was flawless...In the dry climate of Colorado cameroons tend to blow up, and this one didnt, perfect ash with no touchups needed. Go out and get some today as they are NICE!

I got two of these from Al when I was down in Atlanta. I smoked one while hanging out with some friends, so I don't remember all of the flavors. What I do remember is that it was good enough to buy again. I've got a robusto left, maybe I'll do a proper review on that one. :)

Thanks for the review, too!

---John Holmes...

I got two of these from Al when I was down in Atlanta. I smoked one while hanging out with some friends, so I don't remember all of the flavors. What I do remember is that it was good enough to buy again. I've got a robusto left, maybe I'll do a proper review on that one. :)

Thanks for the review, too!

---John Holmes...

The cigar deserves a proper review. I do all my smoking at my BM, so I cant concentrate as much as needed to do a quality review.

Agreed. Maybe I can find the time to get my first one in the bag later next week. I really enjoyed this cigar and more than any other Cameroon I've had.

I really like this cigar.

I like subtle sweetness that cameroon wrapper gives off. Along with the earthness and strength.

I got a cab of these, they are my favorite smoke at the moment, construction is amazing. Glad Lito took the time to get the blend the way he wanted it. To quote AVB "An ACE in every sense."

100_2401.jpg

Nate