• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Leather Smoking Chairs

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Anyone looking for a couple of leather smoking chairs for the man cave? I haven't seen these yet in person but for this price even if they are not big deep chairs they will make great side chairs to create an intimate area away from your main seating area. You can't find one of these for this price much less two.

Dublin Leather Smoking Chairs

Those would look great next to our 25 year old TV and puke stained rugs at my house at Rutgers! Wonder if Martin will pitch in for half?

What the hell is bicast leather? Personally I don't want anything between me and the cow. :whistling:

Doc.

What the hell is bicast leather? Personally I don't want anything between me and the cow. :whistling:

Doc.
Google defines it as manmade leather, pleather i assume, used on "inexpensive" furniture. :whistling:

I bought this pair from Costco six months ago for an even $600.00. The ottomans were included. I love smoking and reading in them.
Charleighbday021.jpg

I bought this pair from Costco six months ago for an even $600.00. The ottomans were included. I love smoking and reading in them.
Charleighbday021.jpg
They look great, how long will they last with a big guy? If you know what i mean. :rolleyes:

Nice humidor John. You keep it by the front door? (note to self on where to break in!) Hobby Lobby was offering some nice leather chairs that we got for the lounge at a reasonable rate, hell you got to see them Sack! I don't think we paid over $300 each for those!

bicast leather is shredded leather that is compressed to sheet form, with a vinyl topcoat. One step above vinyl as far as appearance but overall, not as durable (depending on quality) since the shredded leather tends to crumble when exposed. Some are better than others but don't expect it to wear like full grain leather.