• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Leaving the cigar business

Gotta enjoy what you do for a living or it will eat away at you. Good luck!

Isy, best wishes in your new adventure. Life is about looking forward and finding what you were intended to do to,the best of your ability.

About Doc, his comment is what we all expect, but he didn't tell you,he is into RC planes. If you're not going to do RC, he would be highly interested in a Stealth aircraft to hide some of his suspicious movements.

Welcome back isy, nothing wrong with trying new adventures.  Glad to hear you're back though.

Pugman1943 said:
Isy, best wishes in your new adventure. Life is about looking forward and finding what you were intended to do to,the best of your ability.

About Doc, his comment is what we all expect, but he didn't tell you,he is into RC planes. If you're not going to do RC, he would be highly interested in a Stealth aircraft to hide some of his suspicious movements.

Ed, He's back to cigars.  Think you might've misread.  Either that or I'm misreading you.  Either way, Its good to have him back!

bluue13 said:

Ed, He's back to cigars.  Think you might've misread.  Either that or I'm misreading you.  Either way, Its good to have him back!

Thank you!
ironpeddler said:

Who's Isy?

Where's my lighter?!?!

Oh, you're the guy that dropped the lighter under one of the recliners in the cigar room?

BTW...you wet the bed in the guest bedroom.

Sorry....I blame it on Tom's gin and tonics.  Or the brownie brittle....depending on what kind of mess it was.

Isy's back! There went my cigar budget. 

Glad to have you back in the biz brudda! 

Simply awesome Isy.  Nothing like getting back to doing what you love and are passionate about.

Back