• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LeBron V Kobe

Bkatz87

Do you think tonight's game at LA will push one out in front for the MVP? Assuming that it's between these two.

I think Kobe settled that argument last night for sure...!

I think Kobe settled that argument last night for sure...!

Really, I though it was a lack-luster proformance by both. If anything last night would seem to make LBJ the MVP, on a medicore night the Cavs lose to the Laker's, in previous games James lit them up and tthe Cavs won. Is Kobe a better player, maybe. Is he more "clutch", with out a doubt. Is he more valuable to the Laker's than LeBron is the the Cavs', I doubt it.

Indeed, they played to a draw in terms of head-to-head competition. However, in the end, I say Kobe got the best of it in that he got his team involved and they played well off of his lead.

Just my two cents.

Kobe showed he could play through any kind of defense with those two jumpers he hit in a row in the fourth, when LeBron was guarding him.

You guys may want to look a little further south before handing out the awards...