• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

L'Esprit de Courvoisier

Even if you could...would you?

If money was nothing I would splurge. Lot of history in that bottle, if what they say is true.

I'll agree with that, if money were nothing. I can technically "afford" the bottle now but I wouldn't buy it. I don't even look at scotch once it gets to the $4-500 range, and you know how much I like scotch. :D :D

racing_fan said:
Now this would go really well with a good San Cristobal El Morro ISOM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6116283926&rd=1

Too bad I can't afford it ???
So long as the #$^%%$#%^ El Morro isn't PLUGGED. I've had a few plugged ones of these lately and it pi$$es me off to no end :angry:

As far as the L'Esprit de Courvoisier while I've never had it, I'd love to get a bottle of Louis XIII someday. It retails for about $1,600.00 but can be found fairly easily for around $1,000.00

AVB sent me an eBay auction where a bottle went for less than $650.00 :0 Now for THAT price, I'd actually spring for a bottle :thumbs:

One went for under $600 the other day. I was even thinking of getting in on it. If only I had known. ???

$600.00 :0 I gotta start watching eBay for Louis XIII instead of used Judas Priest CD's :p

Was'nt Louis XIII a rock band from the 70's, wore make up, spandex and had big hair :sign:

No wait, it was a song by Hermans Hermits :thumbs:
No thats wrong that was Henry the XIII :lookup:

Never mind me I dont know what I am talking about.

AVB said:
I don't even look at scotch once it gets to the $4-500 range, and you know how much I like scotch. :D :D
I see several bottles in your scotch wishlist that say different. :)

other1 said:
AVB said:
I don't even look at scotch once it gets to the $4-500 range, and you know how much I like scotch. :D :D
I see several bottles in your scotch wishlist that say different. :)
There is only one on the wishlist and that is the Black Bowmore at $2500 or so. It's a wish list after all ;) There is only one on the completed list that is over $400 and that is my birthday scotch. Nothing else I own or want is above $400 besides those two and I only have two others that broke $300, sorry. ???

Henry the VIII.

Anybody wins a bottle of Louis XIII and I'll send you my flask and $$$ to fill it.

I'm looking at a $400 bottle of Hennesy.