• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let me introduce myself...

SamClemmons said:
coventrycat86 said:
Hey Marc!!!

Glad you escaped from the Island of the misfit toys :thumbs:

What a bunch of freakin' LOSERS that site (LTC) is made up of. I could tell you really needed to escape so

WELCOME to CP !!!

;) :thumbs:
[snapback]167565[/snapback]​

Now, now Bill. We don't bash other boards here. Behave yourself.

Welcome mhotsr... whatever the hell it said.

NA
[snapback]167575[/snapback]​

I only bash other boards when they are populated with a bunch of liars and immature babies who know virtually nothing about cigars and have no idea how to run a cigar board. Who on EARTH would be stupid enough to make PuroBrat a moderator? He handles himself worse there than he ever did here. His "power" has gone straight to his thick head and he's shown his true colors.

Too bad because I used to like him but.....................

You've sailed with the rest, now sail with the best.

Welcome Aboard! :thumbs:

mhortsch said:
Thanks for everyone's hello's.

Have you had any issues with the wrappers falling apart in the middle of a smoke? And what do you think about their quality?
[snapback]167646[/snapback]​
Welcome to the board. If you do a search you may find that Leebo has a special glue to fix wrappers.

Have you had any issues with the wrappers falling apart in the middle of a smoke? And what do you think about their quality?

Might be a number of things, but it could very well be a problem of the cigar being kept at too high of a humidity. When you light one up that is soaked, the filler expands and then you'll hear a "pop," that being-the wrapper suddenly coming off. If it comes off gradually and unravels while you're smoking it, you have the opposite problem humidity wise. I wouldn't "credit" wrapper issues with a specific brand or line of cigars. :)

SFG75 said:

Might be a number of things, but it could very well be a problem of the cigar being kept at too high of a humidity. When you light one up that is soaked, the filler expands and then you'll hear a "pop," that being-the wrapper suddenly coming off. If it comes off gradually and unravels while you're smoking it, you have the opposite problem humidity wise. I wouldn't "credit" wrapper issues with a specific brand or line of cigars. :)
[snapback]167897[/snapback]​

Put it this way. I can go through the 30+ Gurabos that I have in my humi, and see by close inspection which wrappers are going to come unravels. Mostly becuase they are already loose in some spots. Sort of like the lift up just a touch.

If that is any tell!!!