• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let the party begin!

Lopaka

That flyer guy!
As some have read, I'm heading out in a little over two weeks to Iraq. Irony is I'm going to the same place Treamayne is. We'll be hooking up for cigars when I get there. I'll be out there until after the new year. However, because of what I'm doing, I really don't know how much time I'll have at the computer less alone log on the board. I'll try and stop in when I can.

See you all on the flip side.

Lopaka

Take care of yourself Dude!!!

Hope you have a safe return

Stay safe! Thoughts and prayers and all that... :)

Be safe and if you can't be safe be the baddest mofo out there.

Stay safe bro....thank you for all that you are doing for our country. If you need cigars while you're over there PLEASE LET US KNOW! I'd be happy to organize a group of us to send over some stuff, maybe even stuff for new cigar smokers. Take care and make sure you contact your loved ones whenever possible.

In all sincerity, thank you for your service.

Now go kick some ass :cool:

Sorry to hear Bro, I will be here until the first of the year, at least.....just let me know where you are going to be, maybe we can get together

Tim

Lopaka, thank you for your service and please accept my very best wishes for a quick and safe return.

Kick all asses, be safe, and remember a lot of folks respect and appreciate your efforts on all our behalf.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Stay safe brother and keep on your toes at all times....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Shoot straight, keep low, and come home safe. We the protected graciously thank you for your service.

Well try not to have too much fun out there! Be safe and take care of yourself while out there. Let me know if there is anything I can help you or K with while in country.

Thank you...and stay safe.
It's already been said, but I'll add my voice too. If you need anything while you're there, please don't give it a second thought, let us know how we can help.