• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Chisel

wasy

I picked up three of these babies and my local B&M after hearing a lot of hype. I smoked the first during a night of poker and while it was my third smoke of the night I wasn't impressed. Smoked the second Saturday late morning when I normally don't smoke before mid to late afternoon and I could not believe how strong this thing was, I chalked it up to the time of day. Well I just tapped the third smoke and what a beautiiful thing it was. Definately the most powerful yet complex smoke I've had to date.

I had a maduro one and it was good. I still have one sitting in my humador

I like their Factory Press II a lot. It might be one of my all time favorites. I just p/u 5 Mysterios last weekend looking forward to trying those. I am hoping to get another box this friday (maybe double ligero's) at the local B&M. They are having an LFD promotion.

I agree. I had a chisel the other night after a steak dinner and several drinks, and it still knocked me on my ass. IMHO, these babies pack a punch that rivals the xXx. Great Smoke.

Had one sitting in the humi a few weeks now, might be time to give it a try.