• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Life is GOOD

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
I knew that the Internet was gonna be so much faster on Cable than that silly 56K. And it is, it screams!

BUT...

The cost of cable (my first time to have cable by the way) was worth every penny, just to get CMT :thumbs: :love:

Once you use broadband you won't want to go back :D

Bill

When I first became an internet junkie I was in DOS running a 2400 modem. Man how times have changed. This move to cable was actually a Cost Saving Move. My cable costs less money than I was paying for Internet access and a land line. Since we use our cell phones for all conversations and the phone was just for internet, we are now saving a few dollars every month. AND I get to watch CMT :D

Redneck music , cigars and the innernetty system....YYYEEEEEEHHHHAAAA life is good ya'all ! ! !

Hey Beefcube, I did get to watch the entire Video of Redneck Woman :thumbs:

Man, Gretchen looks good without most of her clothes :0 :love:

I got it about a year ago and it is nice :thumbs:
With the package I got, they give you their "digital cable" stations line up to try out and you can then cancel it if you don't like it. I figured, I'm not going to watch any of those because they're channels like:
Discovery Health
History International
etc.
So I'd take the free trial then cancel it.

My extended cable already had pretty much everything you'd ever want. You can keep your yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHA CMT :p

But sure enough, wouldn't you know there is only one channel I wind up watching on the digital package quite a bit and that is VH1 Classic so I kept the Digital service.

Freakin' cable bill is now over $100.00 a month :(

BASTARDS...........

I don't get DSL up at my house, and Dish Network doesn't have satellite internet service yet.

I'm still on a 56.6 modem that only runs at 26.6 at the house..............but school is a T1 (I think), but it's firewalled.

Oh well, one of these days I'll be able to join you in High Speed. Until then...

web page loading..................................

M. Gipson

with or without clothes that girl is fine.
Now you can watch Sara too.

PuroBrat said:
When I first became an internet junkie I was in DOS running a 2400 modem. Man how times have changed.
Gawd... I remember the days of 300 baud modem connections to the local BBS. Yes the times have changed.... but some things never do, and that's why I still surf.

-K-