• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liga Privada Sampler

Jzaid84

I have 3 of these samplers available: SOLD OUT

5 x T-52 Robusto
5 x T-52 Toro
5 x No. 9 Robusto
2 x No. 9 Toro
2 x UF-13
2 x Dirty Rat

21 Cigars - $225 Shipped. This is a great price. Text me or PM me!

I have 1 more available on this sampler, however a NOTE to the buyer: one of the UF-13's has a small crack on the wrapper at the foot.

Also, I could also do an additional sampler, but another note to buyer, the 2 UF-13's both have cracks at the foot on the wrapper. The 3 samplers I originally posted, all cigars are perfect (as to be expected from me). I just wanted to offer a couple more samplers since they sold so fast...but I just want to be transparent about the condition of a couple of the cigars.

Please let me know if you're interested. I can even send you a picture if you'd like. Thanks!

Jzaid84 said:
I have 1 more available on this sampler, however a NOTE to the buyer: one of the UF-13's has a small crack on the wrapper at the foot.

Also, I could also do an additional sampler, but another note to buyer, the 2 UF-13's both have cracks at the foot on the wrapper. The 3 samplers I originally posted, all cigars are perfect (as to be expected from me). I just wanted to offer a couple more samplers since they sold so fast...but I just want to be transparent about the condition of a couple of the cigars.

Please let me know if you're interested. I can even send you a picture if you'd like. Thanks!

I don't remember ever seeing a retailer on CigarPass selling sticks with damage. ??? I would not risk shipping sticks with a cracked foot and expect the sticks to arrive without any further damage. Wouldn't it be best to pull the sticks from the sampler and adjust the price?

Yikes!  This seems to be the definition of trying to make a buck off of CP. "I have damaged sticks but would still like to make money off of them."  

I know plenty of retailers who would never ever willingly let a damaged stick make it into the hands of their customers.  The guy at my B&M will go through every stick in the display to find one that looks perfect before he sells it to you.  My recommendation would be the same as what MMM stated above.  I understand you may have good intentions with trying to make these sticks available at a good price, but selling damaged sticks isn't a good way to earn a good reputation as a retailer.

"The 3 samplers I originally posted, all cigars are perfect (as to be expected from me)."  This line also seems unnecessary.  The condition of the 3 original samplers has nothing to do with the damaged ones.  If it is to be expected that all cigars are perfect coming from you, then don't sell the damaged ones.  Simple as that.