• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liga Privada T52

Has anybody tried these? Impressions??

Seen them available in a cigar.com magazine that came in the mail. Liga Privada #9 is one of my favorites, the T52 look enticing!

Edit: wrong forum, my apologies.

NASTY did a review on these.....

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=59805&st=0&p=898458&hl=liga%20t-52&fromsearch=1&#entry898458

I smoked one last week. It was one of the best looking cigars I've seen. A gorgeous wrapper on this cigar. For me, the thrill stopped there. The cigar was constructed well and smoked great but the flavor profile just isn't for me. For the record, I wasn't a fan of the original Ligas either. The T52 was a bit one dimensional not balanced. It started off a bit strong and then fizzled. I suspect it will even out over time and I think some people will really enjoy them. Like I said, just not for me.

I smoked one last week. It was one of the best looking cigars I've seen. A gorgeous wrapper on this cigar. For me, the thrill stopped there. The cigar was constructed well and smoked great but the flavor profile just isn't for me. For the record, I wasn't a fan of the original Ligas either. The T52 was a bit one dimensional not balanced. It started off a bit strong and then fizzled. I suspect it will even out over time and I think some people will really enjoy them. Like I said, just not for me.

While this wasn't my experience, I heard this from a few people, as well. However, I heard this review from people who never really liked the original Liga. Happy Smokin' David! Nice to see you around these parts!

I've truly enjoyed the Liga No. 9. It is one of my favorite smokes right now. I actually just purchased a box in Orlando this past weekend. Phenomenal cigar. I hope to try the T52 soon so that I can compare. Heard it is pretty strong.

I've truly enjoyed the Liga No. 9. It is one of my favorite smokes right now. I actually just purchased a box in Orlando this past weekend. Phenomenal cigar. I hope to try the T52 soon so that I can compare. Heard it is pretty strong.

If you ever decide to take the EXTRA LONG trip up to Kingston, I'll have a Liga T-52 waiting for you....you just have to wait until I get them. LOL!

If you ever decide to take the EXTRA LONG trip up to Kingston, I'll have a Liga T-52 waiting for you....you just have to wait until I get them. LOL!

Will do Isy...thanks. My buddies and I are definitely planning a trip...maybe in November...I'll keep you posted.

Will do Isy...thanks. My buddies and I are definitely planning a trip...maybe in November...I'll keep you posted.

November 21st is the day that's best to come up...that's my Pepin dinner. You guys are more than welcome to come up for the day and hang here, until we go to dinner.

November 21st is the day that's best to come up...that's my Pepin dinner. You guys are more than welcome to come up for the day and hang here, until we go to dinner.

Isy...sounds good. Let me check with my friends for the 21st, and of course the boss (read: my wife) and I will get back to you. What time is the Pepin dinner and how much per head? That sounds like good times.

Isy...sounds good. Let me check with my friends for the 21st, and of course the boss (read: my wife) and I will get back to you. What time is the Pepin dinner and how much per head? That sounds like good times.

Here ya go Chenman.....

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=60615&pid=912031&st=20&#entry912031

Here ya go Chenman.....

http://www.cigarpass...20&#entry912031

Thanks for the Linky...can't believe I missed this. Hopefully you will be hearing from me real soon.

I tried getting a T-52 out of the Drew rep (Dave) when he stopped into the store last week. He told me they hadn't been released yet...to which I replied "Isy has em...". He told me "No he doesn't..."

I tried... :whistling: :laugh:

I tried getting a T-52 out of the Drew rep (Dave) when he stopped into the store last week. He told me they hadn't been released yet...to which I replied "Isy has em...". He told me "No he doesn't..."

I tried... :whistling: :laugh:

He's right, Walt...I DON'T have em. Tried them in NOLA, but that's it. Believe me brother....I've been calling the company about them. I'm expecting them at the very end of October.

By the way...David is a great guy. He's not the rep in my area, but he comes to my Spring Smoker every year. Always a great time with Dave.