• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Light This is Deaf and Illiterate.

Gavin

Despite my protestations he bombed the crap out of me. A truly epic gift that totally made my day. Thank you, Kris. I'm at a loss for words at your generosity.

whylieineedacigar said:
Great target! I dislike Kris but I must admit that he sends some pretty nasty bombs.
Please elaborate. I'm sure we'd all be interested in why you dislike Kris and why you felt the need to us. 

Doc

Gavin, funny thing is that my wife says the same thing as you.  :laugh: Enjoy brother it was long overdue!

Devil Doc said:

Great target! I dislike Kris but I must admit that he sends some pretty nasty bombs.
Please elaborate. I'm sure we'd all be interested in why you dislike Kris and why you felt the need to us. 

Doc

Doc, Michael the dick is a good guy. He's just busting my chops as always. whylieIDONTneedacigar is just upset that I'm more handsome than he is. ;)

You both got ugly you ain't used yet.

Doc

Kris's listening skills are lacking for sure!

Nice job Kris. Shame you couldn't make the Quad!

Where are those cartoon like captions..."bam!" "Pow!" "crack!" ?

thinde said:
Nice job Kris. Shame you couldn't make the Quad!

Nice hit K....and yeah, I couldn't believe it either. Once a year we get together and he flips us the bird.  :rolleyes:

Light this! said:
Gavin, funny thing is that my wife says the same thing as you.  :laugh: Enjoy brother it was long overdue!

Doc

Doc, Michael the dick is a good guy. He's just busting my chops as always. whylieIDONTneedacigar is just upset that I'm more handsome than he is. ;)

Pardon me for hating on your beauty. Princess. :laugh:

He might be deaf but I am the illeterate bastard around here!

Nice hit Kris!