• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LiLo LiLo its off to jail she goes

mmburtch

Sleep deprived and cranky
ss_071016_lohan_mw01.grid-5x2.jpg

Judge sentences Lohan to 90 days in jail

If anyone deserves it she does. Check out her classy manicure for court.

lindsay_fucku_fuck_you.jpg

I don't wish death on many people, but lets just say if she did kick off, I wouldn't cry.

She needed to be taught a lesson. Hopefully this time it works. I think a year would be a more appropriate sentance. 6 mos. Jail, 6 mos. working in a drug/alc. rehab center with patients who are detoxing.

Good riddance to bad trash, IMO.

I for one won't miss her; and wish a few others would follow suit.

Now if Kendra and the Kardashians are sentenced/executed, I will be much happier. But this is a good first step.

I ever tell you fellas about this tool we have in sick bay. It's inserted in the urethra, the full length. A button is pushed and three surgical steel blades pop out perpendicular to the shaft. It's then slowly withdrawn scraping the interior clean of all scar tissue.

Doc.

I ever tell you fellas about this tool we have in sick bay. It's inserted in the urethra, the full length. A button is pushed and three surgical steel blades pop out perpendicular to the shaft. It's then slowly withdrawn scraping the interior clean of all scar tissue.

Doc.

::shudder::

Jail will probably save her life.

More importantly, jail will probably save someone else's life. She's an absolute stupid ass. Here people like us are fighting to survive, she's got it made and out endangering people like us. She thought she could act her way out of this one. HAH, the judge gave her some time to rehearse her lines. Hope she gets a room mate that will lover her long time. :laugh:

....who gives a s#!t...??

I mean, really, what some spoiled, narcissistic, drug addicted, has-been brat does with her life is just a complete "don't care" from where I sit.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, IMHO.....

Edited to add - turns out she'll only do about 25 days. There's justice for you.......

I'll take my urethra the way it is Doc, but thanks for the ackward feeling I have now.