• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2022

So.. what's a good online liquor store that I can get a gift certificate for a buddy in FL? I've only bought in-person and would ship it myself before. But he's being nondescript and just saying not to bother.

I just want to do like a $50 gift certificate to a reliable online liquor store. It doesn't have to be a super exotic place with rare everything. Just a decent scotch or bourbon selection.

A million places pop up when googling.. any recos would be appreciated.. gracias!!

So.. what's a good online liquor store that I can get a gift certificate for a buddy in FL? I've only bought in-person and would ship it myself before. But he's being nondescript and just saying not to bother.

I just want to do like a $50 gift certificate to a reliable online liquor store. It doesn't have to be a super exotic place with rare everything. Just a decent scotch or bourbon selection.

A million places pop up when googling.. any recos would be appreciated.. gracias!!
If you have his address, look for a liquor store close to him and get one there.

Total wine seems like a place with lots of locations in FL. Always something interesting that can be picked there

SBS Origin Series (all un-aged). They are suppose to eventually do 15 or so of them.

full

Traded a Beam - Little Book #2 for these two...The Redwood is 14 yr MGP finished in Cab Sav barrels. The Rebel is a store pick of Lux Row's wheated bourbon label. Lux's other label is Ezra Brooks. It has a normal ryed mash and it's a favorite around this house. Seek out Ezra Brooks 7yr Barrel strength 🤘🏻.
20230126_192241.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised by Old Forester, the first hit was rough, so I shelved it for a while. Then went back to it about a month later grabbing it for a old fashioned. Had a sip before I mixed anything in and was really impressed how it had opened up. I would definitely get it again, just need to remember to get out the neck pour.

No experience with mitchers and can't remember what the High west rye was like. I had a chance to try the fabled mid-winters night dram, that was nice too.
Is the "neck pour" a real thing with all new bottles?

And can it be overcome by letting the bourbon sit a while after pouring it?