• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2023, 2024

Traded two discontinued Yippee Ki Yay for these new High West releases.

View attachment 64396

I used to be a member of The Prisoner Wine Club in St. Helena CA! I heard rumblings that they were going to have a spirit. I would be interested to see what you think of it. I really enjoyed their wines.

I used to be a member of The Prisoner Wine Club in St. Helena CA! I heard rumblings that they were going to have a spirit. I would be interested to see what you think of it. I really enjoyed their wines.
This ones for drinking. I'll report back.

Here's an OWA store pick that is non-chill filtered (NCF). Not all OWA is NCF and they're no longer printing "NCF" on the stickers that are. You can email Sazerac and they will provide barrel info!
Hi Nathan,
Thank you for reaching out.
Below are the details as requested. This bottle is NCF. Please reach out with any questions.
Barrel​
15-I-15-H-1-02-046​
Brand​
W.L. Weller Antique 107​
Date Filled​
9/15/15​
Entry Gallons​
53​
Entry Proof​
114​
Warehouse​
H​
Floor​
1​
Rick​
02​
Date Selected​
8/11/22​
Date Bottled​
9/28/22​
Age​
7 Years 0 Months​
Char Level​
4​
Stave Seasoning​
6 months​
Recipe​
Wheated Mash Bourbon​
Barrel Type​
American Oak​
Cooperage​
Independence Stave​
20230105_183254.jpg

Has anyone here heard of or tried an Australian Whisky, "Starwood"? They have a blended and single malt. US price range is $30 a fifth (I refuse to say 750 ml!) To $80 for the high end single?

I was over by a liquor store, that I haven't been in for a while. Was looking around and the lady asked if I wanted to see an allocation list, which surprised me. They were sold out on these:

Blantons - $72.99
OWA 107 - $79.99
Eagle Rare - $49.99

I guess I didn't notice the price jump on the Weller 107. Are the prices just going to continue to go up?

I picked these two up today just because I've never had them. I'd be curious to know what anybody else might think of them.

Makers 46 French Oaked
Makers Cask Strength

20230131_124313.jpg20230131_124313.jpg

Last edited: