• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2023, 2024

I live in California and walked into the only local Liquor store that sells higher end and paid way more on a whim. I would definitely of liked Blanton's a lot more at $80. 😁
I hate gougers with a passion!!! I'd never pay over retail for Blanton's. And I really only buy it to give as gifts for friends - I like a lot of other whiskey's over Blanton's. Just gave a bottle of Blanton's to my son-in-law for his birthday.

Oh yeah! Rare Breed! ♥️ I am especially fond of the Rare Breed Rye.

But I could not agree more on the best Old Fashioned being made with Rare Breed. Was very blessed when visiting the Wild Turkey distillery that they had a few bottles of the Master's Keep Unforgotten for sale in their retail store (at retail price, no less!) I did try the Masters Keep while at the distillery (they served it in the store - will be keeping that hidden in the back of my liquor cabinet for special occasions) But also had a Rare Breed Old Fashioned they crafted. Wow...

View attachment 86469
Haven’t tried the rye yet but recently acquired a bottle so excited to see how it compares to my favorite bourbon.

This may sound a bit daft, but a Redbreast Old Fashion is might tasty!