• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Monsters by Tatuaje

I got 2 boxes from the same source and 1 had a card and the other didn't. I just wanted the cigars

lol I got one box and no card.. I agree with just wanting the cigars

I got five boxes and one card. I don't give a shit about the card and just throw the boxes away.

As someone pointed out before, what kind of paint does he use on his boxes? I bought a box a couple a weeks ago and threw it into my Win-odor thank god I don't keep much in there because when I opened it back up yesterday it smelled like crap from the out gassing of the paint. Is Pete in that much of a hurry to get these to market that he doesn't let the paint set up?

As someone pointed out before, what kind of paint does he use on his boxes? I bought a box a couple a weeks ago and threw it into my Win-odor thank god I don't keep much in there because when I opened it back up yesterday it smelled like crap from the out gassing of the paint. Is Pete in that much of a hurry to get these to market that he doesn't let the paint set up?

Yeah, the boxes I have reeked of solvent for about 2 weeks after I got them. They remind me of the General Lee every time I look in the humi and see those bright orange boxes.

My box doesn't smell like its off gassing, so I dunno. My box of Drac's, however, stunk like paint thinner for a couple MONTHS.

This has been happening for years. People still act like wild animals to get these cigars. Why should he change his practices now?

This has been happening for years. People still act like wild animals to get these cigars. Why should he change his practices now?

Because apparently it doesn't impact the flavor of the smoke. My three or four boxes are all sitting in my coolerdor and I'm not getting any funny flavors from the other stuff in there at all. Its a non-issue.

Because apparently it doesn't impact the flavor of the smoke. My three or four boxes are all sitting in my coolerdor and I'm not getting any funny flavors from the other stuff in there at all. Its a non-issue.

Some individuals have no problem storing their Acid shitsticks with premium limited releases in their coolidors - for them it is a non-issue. For Depasta and many others, they prefer to maintain a proper environment for their cigar storage, free of outgassing from poorly prepped Tatuaje boxes.

Some individuals have no problem storing their Acid shitsticks with premium limited releases in their coolidors - for them it is a non-issue. For Depasta and many others, they prefer to maintain a proper environment for their cigar storage, free of outgassing from poorly prepped Tatuaje boxes.

Maybe I got lucky and all of mine were stable by the time I got them. I just didn't detect anything like a strong paint smell off 'em.

Maybe I got lucky and all of mine were stable by the time I got them. I just didn't detect anything like a strong paint smell off 'em.
I guess I got lucky as well with my 2 boxes. They haven't given off any foul odors and they have been smoking great!

I picked up a box the other day and got a Frank card. I have something special planned for it involving matches and a video camera. Stay tuned

Smoked a Frank, I liked it but I really don't think it was as good as the original,

Lil' Monsters cigars, depending on your vernacular, have been the talk of the boutique cigar world since Pete Johnson, creator of Tatuaje Cigars, first announced the pending release in January.

little-monsters-tatuaje-cigars_crop.jpg

Lil' Monsters cigars, depending on your vernacular, have been the talk of the boutique cigar world since Pete Johnson, creator of Tatuaje Cigars, first announced the pending release in January.

Round circles are round.

Round circles are round.

They sure are. Boy, what was the sense of that post from the newb? I like when people state the obvious. I love lamp.

This is a quote from the press release. Please note it as such. Or do you work for a retailer(3J)? Even so...please note it.

This is getting a little bit on the edge of the no politics rule, maybe everyone should just calm down and cut with the racism