• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lobster Fest

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
I just got back from Key West (Emo's stomping grounds). The annual Lobster Festival was yesterday and my wife and I had a great time. I chowed down on some great lobster deals and took advantage of a few drink specials ;) at a handful of the local bars. Unfortunately I didn't buy any cigars while we were there because I was kind of turned off by the number of fakes I saw being sold and gobbled up by the unknowing. It's easy for those of us living in Miami to get down to the Keys when the mood strikes but I would recommend checking out the Lobster Fest in the coming years even to those of you further away.

Sounds really good! I love clam bakes. Always have to have a few lobsters and crabs with the clam bakes I do. :) Oh, and lots of butter for the lobster. :love:

Sounds great but I'm curious what kind of fakes you saw for sale. Were they supposed to be Cubans or premium domestics?

What stuck out were the fake Cuban Cohibas I saw almost everywhere. Some of the domestics were questionable but I couldn't be certain. The abundance of the fake Cohibas were enough to make me think that some of the other brands were likely to be fake as well. If you go to cigaraficianado.com they have a counterfit section which has lots of pictures and descriptions of the major brands.

A 20 oz Lobster tail, 1/5 of rum, and a fake Cohiba....down in the Florida Keys...now that's LIVING!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:sign: ROTF

TheBeast said:
A 20 oz Lobster tail, 1/5 of rum, and a fake Cohiba....down in the Florida Keys...now that's LIVING!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:sign: ROTF
Actually, Florida bugs are smaller. But there a lot of fake Cohibas every where there are tourists. ??? But I agree, a lobster and steak on the water at Mallory Square at sunset with a great cigar. Yum!!!

Emo

I wish it was a 20oz. tail!
The smaller Florida lobster tails are just fine with me, especially when it was $15 for a lobster dinner with all the fixin's :D

Emo is right (he would know best) hanging out on Duval St. or at Mallory square at sunset is the best!