• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Long Beach-ian's....come up to go Fishing!

Now this ain't no shit, Jimbo and I here are doing yardwork with our cheap ass yardgars: An OR BBMF Natty and he with a 07' BBMF Natty. We're that big of snobs, we do yardwork in AK with BBMFs!

Pissing off Texas since 1959. Everything is bigger out here, including Time Bandit vodka. :p

Hmmm... Missed the thread until now. The reason I was checking because I was scouring the internet to understand why the earth was tilting funny and causing all kinds of calamity (e.g. powerful storms, record heat waves, red lake in Texas, etc., etc., etc.).

Well - this explains it... :0

What the hell was anyone thinking putting Paul Blart with Engine 51?!?! You two chuckleheads got some 'splainin' to do! :angry:

no pics, so it didn't happen.

Of course I was too busy with running the boat in seas to get pics of Jon puking... er, chumming... for fish.

EDIT: BTW, you'll have to pester Jon to stop facebooking and post some of his pics here - he has a few :p