• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Long way off but...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
So today I was listening to JOX and CBS has decided to move the Iron Bowl, the Alabama/Auburn game from the saturday of Thanksgiving weekend to the day after Thanksgiving for a 1:30pm kickoff. I have a feeling that there are gonna be a LOT of folks calling in sick that day...not sure if I like that change or not.

Melly

Not a fan of the change, especially an early afternoon game... but at least this may ensure I get to watch it up in Colorado. Not sure that I'll get many SEC games up there at all, except the big ones. :)

Did they move the LSU-Arkansas game too? This was usually played on that Friday. I can't remember what time kick-off normal was though.

Oh it won't matter Melly, you'll be looking up at the Gators regardless :p bet you LOVE my sig, put it there just for you :laugh:

LSU, blah blah blah
Alabama, blah blah blah
Florida, blah blah blah

This is the year, my friends. This is the year that my beloved University of Kentucky Wildcats rise to the top of the SEC. The Cats will do fine in '09. :cool:

All of those teams suck. Ohio University Bobcats for the national championship!!!!

:sign:

yeah right, we have been ranked between 110-114 for the last 40 years.

LSU, blah blah blah
Alabama, blah blah blah
Florida, blah blah blah

This is the year, my friends. This is the year that my beloved University of Kentucky Wildcats rise to the top of the SEC. The Cats will do fine in '09. :cool:

You are insane LOL But I like the way you love your team

Back