• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look at me! Part ........I forgot

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Janet Sheed Roberts was the last surviving grandchild of Wm. Grant founder of Glenfiddich and Balvenie. A special bottling of 20 yo 105 proof Glenfiddich was given to Grant employees and "friends" for her 100th birthday. That was the Centennial Reserve. For her 105th birthday another special bottling of 15yo Kininvie, the first single malt bottling of that distillery ever, was bottled at 105 proof as the Hazelwood 105. Again, this was only for employees and "friends". Finally for Janet's 107th birthday a limited edition of 500 bottles of Kininvie was made available at Heathrow's new Terminal 5. That is the Hazelwood Reserve a 17 yo 105 proof sherry casked bottling. Probably not to many complete sets of the triplets in the world but I have one :)

A special thanks to MichaelPCo and scthornton for their help in acquiring some of the above. I couldn't have done it without them.

Hazelwood%20Triplets-sm.JPG

Ray remains the man. Hell of a nice collection my friend. Now the questions is will you ever open one to enjoy it?

Like the old punchline goes....

You don't eat a pig like that, all at once.

Nice Ray!

G-

Nice Ray. Ever since I joined CP I remember you on the lookout for a special bottle available on in an airport. For some reason I was thinking it was in Paris. Is this the one you finally tracked down?

That's a killer collection. I was just reading about the Hazelwoods & Kinnivie about 3 weeks ago. Pretty righteous!

Quite good actually. It is different enough from Balvenie to make it a worthwhile addition and since it was just expensive and not horribly expensive :p I didn't mind breaking the seal too much.

Most impressive! How is the one you have open?

Ken

Actually Moe there were two airport bottles. This one and a Single Cask available only in Paris. I have someone willing to trade me for the Paris bottle as soon as he gets another but when and if that will happen I can't say.

Nice Ray. Ever since I joined CP I remember you on the lookout for a special bottle available on in an airport. For some reason I was thinking it was in Paris. Is this the one you finally tracked down?

Back