• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOOK AT ME

FlyFish

I have a friend who lives in Atlanta who called out of the blue tonight with an extra ticket for Thursday's round.

9 hour drive to him, then two more to Augusta, then do it in reverse Friday.

ABSOLUTELY worth it. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random story: In 2005 my cousin was given two tickets to the Masters at the last minute. He and his wife drove from Birmingham, AL to Augusta on Tuesday of that week. They caught a practice round and the par 3 tournament as well as the first three rounds of the Masters. On Sunday, they grabbed a spot along the green at #16 early in the morning. There, they saw the last few golfers finish Round 3 (the ones that didn't get finished on Saturday) and the first half of Round 4. Not wanting to get home at 4:00 in the morning the day before they each had to go to work on Monday, they left around noon on Sunday to drive back to Birmingham...

...later on that afternoon, this happened right where they would have been

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE5nxzSljCg

Have a great time!! I just went to the Houston Shell Open, there is no other place I would rather smoke a cigar then on the golf course!!!

Random story: In 2005 my cousin was given two tickets to the Masters at the last minute. He and his wife drove from Birmingham, AL to Augusta on Tuesday of that week. They caught a practice round and the par 3 tournament as well as the first three rounds of the Masters. On Sunday, they grabbed a spot along the green at #16 early in the morning. There, they saw the last few golfers finish Round 3 (the ones that didn't get finished on Saturday) and the first half of Round 4. Not wanting to get home at 4:00 in the morning the day before they each had to go to work on Monday, they left around noon on Sunday to drive back to Birmingham...

...later on that afternoon, this happened right where they would have been

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE5nxzSljCg

One of the most fantastic things I have ever seen. Even after years of watching that clip I still sat here and watched it another five times. Some do not like golf but those that do should appreciate what we have been able to witness with Tiger Woods. He will be the greatest that has ever played the game. Best of luck to the OP at the Masters. By far my favorite tournament of the year. Golf season is here...it's finally here!

I have been to The Masters 4 times. I can honestly say being able to see it in person is something that I will cherish forever. We always got there extra early on Sunday so we could get our chairs out at the 18th green and then we would walk they entire day until the final 4 or 5 groups were finishing up and then we would head back to our seats. One of the clips they use for commercials has a shot of Tiger putting on 18 and my best freind and I are in the background, clear as day. Its is unreal how beautiful it is. One of the things that I remember the most is all the smells... fresh grass, blooming azaleas, and the smell of fine cigars... all mixed together.

I can still smell it now......

I have a friend who lives in Atlanta who called out of the blue tonight with an extra ticket for Thursday's round.

9 hour drive to him, then two more to Augusta, then do it in reverse Friday.

ABSOLUTELY worth it. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to bring a Double Perfecto Quad-wrapper Opus X Maduro with you to smoke. ;)

That is a SWEET deal, Have fun man!!!

I love that chip shot!! I just walked in from playing 18 and that is a fine capper to the day, gonna pour a Yuengling in a frozen mug now, light a smoke, and get my ass back outside.

That shot and the Fuzzy Z shot a few years ago are the most memorable shots I have seen, Both shots the ball looks as if there is a magnet slowly drawing that baby right in the cup.

GOOD STUFF!! :thumbs:

Back