• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking For a Cheap Smoke.

I do have the review thread and my signature for some ideas. I've been meaning to update it, but have not had any time. Soon enough.

Just found these a second ago. One of my favorite RP cigars is his sungrown, I didnt know they sold seconds of the sungrown but I was curious and did some searching. These are pretty cheap segundos, 2.60 a single. Im going to have to invest in some since Im on a restricted budget as well. Heres the linky hope it helps you out. I don't know if this is still on the higher side for you but for RP's its a pretty damn good price IMHO.

You can get Padilla 1968 & Obsidian cigars for around $2-3 a stick on cbid. Both are excellent sticks for the money. Maybe now's the time to join cigar bid, pal. I know you've always resisted but if you want good sticks on the cheap just give in to the dark side. :)

Lots of good suggestions on this thread. Take your stash and contact "keystone_raider" he has set me up a couple times now with excellent product and awesome prices!

You can get Padilla 1968 & Obsidian cigars for around $2-3 a stick on cbid. Both are excellent sticks for the money. Maybe now's the time to join cigar bid, pal. I know you've always resisted but if you want good sticks on the cheap just give in to the dark side. :)

I am scared joining there may cause more problems... I might not be able to resist some stuff!
B

CigarStone sent me a stick about a year ago that was pretty tasty and if I remember correctly, it was between $1-$2. Jeff, if you read this, please chime in on what that was.

I'll second the recommendation of the Consuegra. I bought one of those at one of the JR's in NJ for $2.75, and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

Don't forget to check out tins of some of the major lines. Clearly smaller smoke, but good for when you just gotta have one.

John

If you don't mind a smaller stick check out Cohiba Pequenos or if you like some darker smokes the Partagas Black Label Pronto are great!

Looks like your getting a lot of great suggestions. Good luck with your financial future. I would recommend smoking a pipe. Tins of tobacco are much cheaper than cigars (If you don't go crazy with pipes, which isn't easy). I love cigars, but my pocket book loves pipes.

my go to value smoke is the CI Legends Pepin blend. I have gotten boxes of them for $40 shipped on C-bid which works out to $2 a stick.

I haven't tried my of the other blends of the Legends series but the prices are comparable on C-bid.

EDIT - I have always found them to be very consistent.

Take3 a look at the Taboo Value line a great cigar. Alos look at he The Tatatuje P series. I think they use short filler on them so just be carful the ash doesnt hold to long.

I always pay close attention CBid and Joecigar and Cigarmonster for good deals. Also some of the deals posted on the bulliten board are fantastic.

my go to value smoke is the CI Legends Pepin blend. I have gotten boxes of them for $40 shipped on C-bid which works out to $2 a stick.

I haven't tried my of the other blends of the Legends series but the prices are comparable on C-bid.

EDIT - I have always found them to be very consistent.

I forgot I had one of these. They are the yellow label if I can remember correctly. Also, when I had it, it didn't remind me of a Pepin at all.

Back