• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

looking for a cigar for me

Thank you for all your responses and help I greatly appretiate them alot ill try to get better with my spelling and everything lol gonna take some time though. I like this forum already and glad I am here thank you so much guys for your help and I will be going to the store to get me some cigars hah.

Thank you for all your responses and help. I greatly appretiate them alot ill try to get better with my spelling and everything lol gonna take some time though. I like this forum already and glad I am here. thank you so much guys for your help and I will be going to the store to get me some cigars hah.

These are a start... but we could have used them here and here as well.

Thank you for all your responses and help. I greatly appretiate them alot ill try to get better with my spelling and everything lol gonna take some time though. I like this forum already and glad I am here. thank you so much guys for your help and I will be going to the store to get me some cigars hah.

These are a start... but we could have used them here and here as well.

Come on now, he's trying a little bit at least...

Thank you for all your responses and help. I greatly appreciate them alot. I'll try to get better with my spelling, and everything. Going to take some time though. I like this forum already, and glad I am here. Thank you so much guys for your help, and I will be going to the store to get me some cigars. Ha!

This is taken straight from the New Member guide, posted by Rod the CP Admin.

New Member Guide for CigarPass
Do use proper grammar if you can. We are an international forum, so we understand English may not be your first language, and this is fine. Also, if you’re not too familiar with computers, that’s fine too, however if you purposely post without taking into consideration basic grammar (in other words, if you’re lazy), it is frowned upon.

I know it seems like we are being hard asses, but in all honesty we take pride in this community, and the fact that it's a more mature forum than many others on the internet. We ask that you post legible posts, and so far your posts are almost impossible to read and understand. This isn't a joke, and if you don't want to make an effort you are going to continue to get hounded. This is an adult forum, and you are not trading text messages with a 12 year old girl. Make an effort, that's all we ask.

hey I'm working on it just not that great with writing at all that's all. But after all I am an adult and hey being in here will help me on my typing better and I'm sure ill get hounded anyway but hey that's cool with me helps me get better after all I am a damn newbie haha. Thanks guys I hope I typed alittle better this time I'm sure somethings wrong but hey I'm trying. :)

hey I'm working on it just not that great with writing at all that's all. But after all I am an adult and hey being in here will help me on my typing better and I'm sure ill get hounded anyway but hey that's cool with me helps me get better after all I am a damn newbie haha. Thanks guys I hope I typed alittle better this time I'm sure somethings wrong but hey I'm trying. :)

Enjoy the site. Your doing your best and that is all any of us can do. BTW try a Padron 2000 maduro. :thumbs:

Thank you pembroke3355 I think I'm going to try that cigar next I have not smoke one of those yet seeing as I'm very new to all this I can't wait till I find the cigars that match my taste. Once again thank you and I'm excited to be here. :D

How long have you been working on it?

It seems that back in 2008 you were writing the same way.

There are 'caps' in some areas and then not in others...for the same word.
There's a difference between I'll and Ill.
You know when to put in the proper punctuation, most of the time.

Now, start paying attention and use it properly or enjoy another forum.

Enjoy the site. Your doing your best and that is all any of us can do. BTW try a Padron 2000 maduro. :thumbs:

Still on your horse I see. I thought you were going to "do us all a favor"?

Another good stick to try is the Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro. They are cheap, but a decent smoke.

Still on your horse I see. I thought you were going to "do us all a favor"?

If giving a guy some encourgement is being on my horse then so be it. Is this guy a threat to the community due to his grammar? He is making a attempt and that is all that can be asked. I said nothing about any of your(or anyone else) posts in this thread so why comment on mine? My post had nothing to do with you Brent.

If giving a guy some encourgement is being on my horse then so be it. Is this guy a threat to the community due to his grammar? He is making a attempt and that is all that can be asked. I said nothing about any of your(or anyone else) posts in this thread so why comment on mine? My post had nothing to do with you Brent.

Explain to me how he's making an attempt? He can't even capitalize the first letter of his run-on posts. He's using no punctuation, so it's near impossible to tell exactly what he's saying or what he's asking. I'm just trying to let him know that if wants help/information from this community he's going to have to make an effort to make himself clear. If he isn't going to make an effort than we, as a whole, shouldn't be expected to make one either. For some reason you continue to offer up encouragement to bad behavior, making every person who doesn't want to follow the rules of this board think their behavior is perfectly fine. You are no longer a respected and accepted member of this community, so you don't get to offer encouragement to others who don't want to play along with Rod's rules.

Edit to add: For as much as I fuggin hate you Don, at least even you make an effort to make your post readable from a grammar stand point. If Maddogz doesn't have a 5th grade education, and doesn't know proper grammar I'll send him The Little Brown Handbook so he can read up on how to at least properly begin and end a sentence.

Explain to me how he's making an attempt? He can't even capitalize the first letter of his run-on posts. He's using no punctuation, so it's near impossible to tell exactly what he's saying or what he's asking. I'm just trying to let him know that if wants help/information from this community he's going to have to make an effort to make himself clear. If he isn't going to make an effort than we, as a whole, shouldn't be expected to make one either. For some reason you continue to offer up encouragement to bad behavior, making every person who doesn't want to follow the rules of this board think their behavior is perfectly fine. You are no longer a respected and accepted member of this community, so you don't get to offer encouragement to others who don't want to play along with Rod's rules.

LOL Brent. You now make the decisions who can or can't offer encouragement? Really if you think the guy is blatantly breaking the rules report him. Enough back and forth with you wow.

LOL Brent. You now make the decisions who can or can't offer encouragement? Really if you think the guy is blatantly breaking the rules report him. Enough back and forth with you wow.

Not me, but I think the majority as a whole has spoken on their feelings towards you.

Try harder. Try much, much harder.

Padron x000 series, FTW.

Brent, I'm not sure who you are addressing here. pembroke left a couple of months back:

Out of respect for Rod I am out of here. If you choose to believe that you ran me out then keep stroking your ego. I got alot better things to do then argue with some of you. I will find a place that does not have a group of people as self proclaimed mods of a self moderated community. This has been a experience and one I will forget real soon. :D

It's not like he never left and continues to interject his wisdom as often as he did before he left. He has alot (sic) better things to do and has found a place that does not have a group of people as self proclaimed mods of a self moderated community (what an absurd concept that is, right?). So why are you talking to a ghost, Brent?

Brent, I'm not sure who you are addressing here. pembroke left a couple of months back:

Out of respect for Rod I am out of here. If you choose to believe that you ran me out then keep stroking your ego. I got alot better things to do then argue with some of you. I will find a place that does not have a group of people as self proclaimed mods of a self moderated community. This has been a experience and one I will forget real soon. :D

It's not like he never left and continues to interject his wisdom as often as he did before he left. He has alot (sic) better things to do and has found a place that does not have a group of people as self proclaimed mods of a self moderated community (what an absurd concept that is, right?). So why are you talking to a ghost, Brent?

Bravo, bravo!

Bravo, bravo!

LMAO!!!

Hey Bsneed51 I know I'm new to the forum but is this a cigar forum or is this freekin english class I said I was working on it so chill out if im a threat just cause of my spelling then I think the child here is you cause that's a stupid reason to get at me for my spelling if I need to get the boot for defending myself then so be it maybe this isnt the forum for me. oh excuse me is not. Anyways thank you to those who have help me so far like Pembroke3355 and all you others that aren't bashing me for my spelling thank you