• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

looking for a cigar for me

Maddog, you may want to review the New Member Guide before you start dishing out advice.

DO'S AND DON'TS OF CP

• Do use proper grammar if you can. We are an international forum, so we understand English may not be your first language, and this is fine. Also, if you're not too familiar with computers, that's fine too, however if you purposely post without taking into consideration basic grammar (in other words, if you're lazy), it is frowned upon.
  • Think before you post.
  • Don't flame another member.
  • Don't get defensive if an established member points out a mistake you're making. They're here to help you along, not criticize you.

Hey Bsneed51 I know I'm new to the forum but is this a cigar forum or is this freekin english class I said I was working on it so chill out if im a threat just cause of my spelling then I think the child here is you cause that's a stupid reason to get at me for my spelling if I need to get the boot for defending myself then so be it maybe this isnt the forum for me. oh excuse me is not. Anyways thank you to those who have help me so far like Pembroke3355 and all you others that aren't bashing me for my spelling thank you

I don't mind your spelling but your lack of sentence structure is giving me a headache.

Hey Bsneed51 I know I'm new to the forum but is this a cigar forum or is this freekin english class I said I was working on it so chill out if im a threat just cause of my spelling then I think the child here is you cause that's a stupid reason to get at me for my spelling if I need to get the boot for defending myself then so be it maybe this isnt the forum for me. oh excuse me is not. Anyways thank you to those who have help me so far like Pembroke3355 and all you others that aren't bashing me for my spelling thank you

Do you actually talk this way? I'm not sure about anyone else, however it looks like this is being done on purpose.

Why isn't your profile filled out?

Another know it all newbie asshat. Sorry Maddogzc, let me try this "Hey buddy, welcome to our house, please feel free to disregard the rules, and piss anywhere you would like. We spent time trying to make this a nice place, but take a dump on the new carpet to make yourself feel at home." Better?

my profile isn't filled out yet because I'm new to forums never used them before new to forums but what ever you guys can talk all you want I'll just work on what I need to work on and if it's not good enough for then so be it anyways hope I have a better time here and I'm not giving anyone advise I'm just defending myself. I'll listen to the rules but I'm not taking crap if anyone's dishing it out, Forum or not I'm a newbie not your damn pet but whatever you guys decide if you want me here or not. Thank's anyways and hope I can hang around some more

Hey Bsneed51, I know I'm new to the forum, but is this a cigar forum or is this freekin english class? I said I was working on it so chill out. If I'm a threat just because of my spelling, then I think the child here is you because that's a stupid reason to get at me. If I need to get the boot for defending myself then so be it. Maybe this isn't the forum for me. Oh excuse me that should say "is not". Anyways thank you to those who have help me so far, like Pembroke3355, and all you others that aren't bashing me for my spelling. Thank you.

See how much easier that is to read? I could care less if you can't spell, because even I misspell words on occassion. Listen, I haven't been rude or mean to you yet. All I'm asking is that if you are looking for help, advice, or to participate in this forum is that you make your posts understandable. With your lack of punctuation we can't tell where your question ends, a statement starts, an insult is tossed in, or what you are trying to say. If you honestly have trouble forming sentence, and "don't write so good", then type up your post on any word document, run the spell and grammar checker, and then copy and paste it into the forum. The way you are typing up posts now, it's hard to tell what you are trying to say or ask. Now, with that said, if you want to continue to lob insults at me and don't want to make more effort, then the real mean guys will be along soon to show you the door. Hell, I'm a pussy compared to most of those guys. I just want you to show respect for our rules, and our forum that guys a lot smarter and better than me worked to make so great. We take pride in ourselves, we're just asking you to do the same.

my profile isn't filled out yet because I'm new to forums never used them before new to forums but what ever you guys can talk all you want I'll just work on what I need to work on and if it's not good enough for then so be it anyways hope I have a better time here and I'm not giving anyone advise I'm just defending myself. I'll listen to the rules but I'm not taking crap if anyone's dishing it out, Forum or not I'm a newbie not your damn pet but whatever you guys decide if you want me here or not. Thank's anyways and hope I can hang around some more

You're on many forums....and have been for some time. Your structure has not changed in years!

You're on many forums....and have been for some time. Your structure has not changed in years!
But he got the Pembroke seal of a approval. He's golden now. :rolleyes:

greez brent man liten up dude he's a new bee no need to get all bent out of shape or should i say bRent out of shape over some thing so stoopid as english spelling its just a form we're on not like this is skool or any thing like that but whatever man you act like ur the admin or something like that some times but ur not i am and i say u need to light in up with your trolling of new bees cuz its not kewl that you turn peeps like my good man madd off to sights like this over gramer stuff maybe you should go smoke a cigar and calm down cuz ur just dishing out a lot of crap right now sorry madd u have to deal with peeps like brent but he just a little grumpy maybe he has'not had his cigar yet but rest assurd he's on thin ice welcome to cp

hey I'm working on it just not that great with writing at all that's all. But after all I am an adult and hey being in here will help me on my typing better and I'm sure ill get hounded anyway but hey that's cool with me helps me get better after all I am a damn newbie haha. Thanks guys I hope I typed alittle better this time I'm sure somethings wrong but hey I'm trying. :)

How long have you been working on it?

It seems that back in 2008 you were writing the same way.

There are 'caps' in some areas and then not in others...for the same word.
There's a difference between I'll and Ill.
You know when to put in the proper punctuation, most of the time.

Now, start paying attention and use it properly or enjoy another forum.

If anyone would know who does what on EVERY cigar forum it would be Gary. You have posted some great pictures aimed at me. I got one for you now.

Stupid-InternetPoliceCENSOR.jpg

No hard feelings BSneed51 I'll obay the forum rules and I can work a little harder on letting you guys understand my friggin typing. haha anyways if I didn't get kicked out yet that's good and I'm glad that I'm still here so far. Don't worry I will be obaying rules

Them's the rules. If you don't like it I suggest finding a new cigar forum to hang your hat because this issue will not go away if you keep disregarding the rules.

Just my 2 cents.

greez brent man liten up dude he's a new bee no need to get all bent out of shape or should i say bRent out of shape over some thing so stoopid as english spelling its just a form we're on not like this is skool or any thing like that but whatever man you act like ur the admin or something like that some times but ur not i am and i say u need to light in up with your trolling of new bees cuz its not kewl that you turn peeps like my good man madd off to sights like this over gramer stuff maybe you should go smoke a cigar and calm down cuz ur just dishing out a lot of crap right now sorry madd u have to deal with peeps like brent but he just a little grumpy maybe he has'not had his cigar yet but rest assurd he's on thin ice welcome to cp

I feel like I just got send to the principle's office. Sorry Todd. :laugh:

The Todd following in Sneed's footsteps here?!? Epic.

Maddog. Try the RP Renaissance. I hope you see where this is going. By continuing to disregard the advice you've been given multiple times here, you've already alienated yourself. Just be glad Coventry isn't still around.

Listen jackass, if you knew anything about this forum that you just joined, you would know that having Pembroke in your corner is not a good thing. On top of that, you calling my friend a child is foolish and uncalled for. You are an illiterate idiot, understand? I sat there and tried to give you some credit for trying when another member poked some more fun at a previous post you made, but now I realize that was misguided. You either clean up your grammar and spelling, or GTFO. Plain and simple. Since you seem to be enjoying all this attention, I can tell you have no intention of leaving unless you get banned.

Listen jackass, if you knew anything about this forum that you just joined, you would know that having Pembroke in your corner is not a good thing. On top of that, you calling my friend a child is foolish and uncalled for. You are an illiterate idiot, understand? I sat there and tried to give you some credit for trying when another member poked some more fun at a previous post you made, but now I realize that was misguided. You either clean up your grammar and spelling, or GTFO. Plain and simple. Since you seem to be enjoying all this attention, I can tell you have no intention of leaving unless you get banned.

DeCaF...and no donuts!

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by pembroke3355 . View it anyway?

Wait a minute. Brent I owe you an apology. pembroke is posting again after saying "Out of respect for Rod I am out of here." I guess he lied again and doesn't have any respect for Rod since he never left. Maddog, do the complete opposite of whatever advice pembroke is PMing you and you'll do fine. All that is asked of the members here is that you type in readable sentences, use proper punctuation and try your best at spelling. It's not too difficult and the rewards are far greater than the little bit of extra effort you put into.

Maddog I will tell you unless you have Souldog, Sneed, Moecizlak and Grateful1 in your corner your not a respected member of the community. Don't question what they tell you and you will be fine LOL. They dish it out well but when they get it back they all defend each other. Remember if you get on the bad side of these guys your not allowed to offer anyone encourgement. Some of them think they can throw insults out and tell people to GTFO. It must be nice to have that kind of power and to break the rules of the board about flaming that they are so quick to tell you. It is not ok to break the rule of bad grammar but you can flame anyone you want that rule does not count(at least for them). ;)

Maddog I will tell you unless you have Souldog, Sneed, Moecizlak and Grateful1 in your corner your not a respected member of the community. Don't question what they tell you and you will be fine LOL. They dish it out well but when they get it back they all defend each other. Remember if you get on the bad side of these guys your not allowed to offer anyone encourgement. Some of them think they can throw insults out and tell people to GTFO. It must be nice to have that kind of power and to break the rules of the board about flaming that they are so quick to tell you. It is not ok to break the rule of bad grammar but you can flame anyone you want that rule does not count(at least for them). ;)

Where's the flaming?