• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

looking for a cigar for me

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by pembroke3355 . View it anyway?

Wait a minute. Brent I owe you an apology. pembroke is posting again after saying "Out of respect for Rod I am out of here." I guess he lied again and doesn't have any respect for Rod since he never left. Maddog, do the complete opposite of whatever advice pembroke is PMing you and you'll do fine. All that is asked of the members here is that you type in readable sentences, use proper punctuation and try your best at spelling. It's not too difficult and the rewards are far greater than the little bit of extra effort you put into.

This advice coming from another internet cop want to be I take with a grain of salt. This genius decided to hop on Gary's back when he decided to post what I do for a living on a public forum. Mr know it all Moecizlak decides to post a picture of me on another forum to make me look bad. Problem was boy genius was not as thorough as Gary(I will admit Gary does his homework). He posted a picture of some other guy who works for the company LMAO. He is a follower who wants to look good by fooling people into thinking he is actually looking out for the boards best interest. Truth be told he is just a guy who likes to pile on. There are some very good people here who really do look out for the best interest of the board and when they post they do so in a respectful manner. Then we have guys who interest is to make people look bad so they can get some sick kind of pleasure out of it. Maddog stick around long enough and you will see who the real people who look out for the community are. I respect Rod and alot of other members here. I don't respect you Clint and your gang. I came back(well I never left)because I am not going to let people like you shut me up.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by pembroke3355 . View it anyway?

Wait a minute. Brent I owe you an apology. pembroke is posting again after saying "Out of respect for Rod I am out of here." I guess he lied again and doesn't have any respect for Rod since he never left. Maddog, do the complete opposite of whatever advice pembroke is PMing you and you'll do fine. All that is asked of the members here is that you type in readable sentences, use proper punctuation and try your best at spelling. It's not too difficult and the rewards are far greater than the little bit of extra effort you put into.

This advice coming from another internet cop want to be I take with a grain of salt. This genius decided to hop on Gary's back when he decided to post what I do for a living on a public forum. Mr know it all Moecizlak decides to post a picture of me on another forum to make me look bad. Problem was boy genius was not as thorough as Gary(I will admit Gary does his homework). He posted a picture of some other guy who works for the company LMAO. He is a follower who wants to look good by fooling people into thinking he is actually looking out for the boards best interest. Truth be told he is just a guy who likes to pile on. There are some very good people here who really do look out for the best interest of the board and when they post they do so in a respectful manner. Then we have guys who interest is to make people look bad so they can get some sick kind of pleasure out of it. Maddog stick around long enough and you will see who the real people who look out for the community are. I respect Rod and alot of other members here. I don't respect you Clint and your gang. I came back(well I never left)because I am not going to let people like you shut me up.

:thumbs:

You tell 'um Don!

These groupies have been hangin' on my back for some time now and well, it's cumbersome. You know what that's like, to be cumbersome...right?

I mean, they're all just jealous and don't understand what it's like...ya feel me bro?!

Dude, you're back on the horse again? Of for fricks sake... :rolleyes: Again Don, I tried to help and give you advice, but you dug your own hole. Just go away if all you want to do is complain.

As far as Clint goes, he's one of the best BOTLs I know and I truly hope to enjoy a cigar with him someday. If that makes me part of "his gang," then so be it because I'm proud of that. :D

Hey Bsneed51 I know I'm new to the forum but is this a cigar forum or is this freekin english class I said I was working on it so chill out if im a threat just cause of my spelling then I think the child here is you cause that's a stupid reason to get at me for my spelling if I need to get the boot for defending myself then so be it maybe this isnt the forum for me. oh excuse me is not. Anyways thank you to those who have help me so far like Pembroke3355 and all you others that aren't bashing me for my spelling thank you

Listen jackass, if you knew anything about this forum that you just joined, you would know that having Pembroke in your corner is not a good thing. On top of that, you calling my friend a child is foolish and uncalled for. You are an illiterate idiot, understand? I sat there and tried to give you some credit for trying when another member poked some more fun at a previous post you made, but now I realize that was misguided. You either clean up your grammar and spelling, or GTFO. Plain and simple. Since you seem to be enjoying all this attention, I can tell you have no intention of leaving unless you get banned.

Maddog I will tell you unless you have Souldog, Sneed, Moecizlak and Grateful1 in your corner your not a respected member of the community. Don't question what they tell you and you will be fine LOL. They dish it out well but when they get it back they all defend each other. Remember if you get on the bad side of these guys your not allowed to offer anyone encourgement. Some of them think they can throw insults out and tell people to GTFO. It must be nice to have that kind of power and to break the rules of the board about flaming that they are so quick to tell you. It is not ok to break the rule of bad grammar but you can flame anyone you want that rule does not count(at least for them). ;)

Where's the flaming?

Ok Gary I will change the wording. It is against board rules to insult and to tell any member what to do. I think calling someone a jackass and calling them a illiterate idiot is insulting. Telling someone to GTFO breaks the rule of telling members what to do. I know you guys only apply the rules when it benefits your outlook on things.

Hey Bsneed51 I know I'm new to the forum but is this a cigar forum or is this freekin english class I said I was working on it so chill out if im a threat just cause of my spelling then I think the child here is you cause that's a stupid reason to get at me for my spelling if I need to get the boot for defending myself then so be it maybe this isnt the forum for me. oh excuse me is not. Anyways thank you to those who have help me so far like Pembroke3355 and all you others that aren't bashing me for my spelling thank you

Listen jackass, if you knew anything about this forum that you just joined, you would know that having Pembroke in your corner is not a good thing. On top of that, you calling my friend a child is foolish and uncalled for. You are an illiterate idiot, understand? I sat there and tried to give you some credit for trying when another member poked some more fun at a previous post you made, but now I realize that was misguided. You either clean up your grammar and spelling, or GTFO. Plain and simple. Since you seem to be enjoying all this attention, I can tell you have no intention of leaving unless you get banned.

Maddog I will tell you unless you have Souldog, Sneed, Moecizlak and Grateful1 in your corner your not a respected member of the community. Don't question what they tell you and you will be fine LOL. They dish it out well but when they get it back they all defend each other. Remember if you get on the bad side of these guys your not allowed to offer anyone encourgement. Some of them think they can throw insults out and tell people to GTFO. It must be nice to have that kind of power and to break the rules of the board about flaming that they are so quick to tell you. It is not ok to break the rule of bad grammar but you can flame anyone you want that rule does not count(at least for them). ;)

Where's the flaming?

Ok Gary I will change the wording. It is against board rules to insult and to tell any member what to do. I think calling someone a jackass and calling them a illiterate idiot is insulting. Telling someone to GTFO breaks the rule of telling members what to do. I know you guys only apply the rules when it benefits your outlook on things.

You bunched a few folks together and it appreared as though it was a flame-fest (well, maybe a flaming-fest, but that's a different story).

I was looking for clarification.

Dude, you're back on the horse again? Of for fricks sake... :rolleyes: Again Don, I tried to help and give you advice, but you dug your own hole. Just go away if all you want to do is complain.

As far as Clint goes, he's one of the best BOTLs I know and I truly hope to enjoy a cigar with him someday. If that makes me part of "his gang," then so be it because I'm proud of that. :D

Jonathan if you really read the thread my first post I said nothing about what anyone had said to Maddog. I told him to do his best and that is all anyone can ask. I then told him to seek out a Padron 2000. Your friend Brent then decided to jump on my case. He is such a nice guy. I will quote what he said later in this thread "as much as I fuggin hate you Don". Really if something on a internet forum from someone you have never met causes you to hate then you got some serious issues. Simply I offered Maddog some encourgement and your friend decided he needed to start with me.

greez brent man liten up dude he's a new bee no need to get all bent out of shape or should i say bRent out of shape over some thing so stoopid as english spelling its just a form we're on not like this is skool or any thing like that but whatever man you act like ur the admin or something like that some times but ur not i am and i say u need to light in up with your trolling of new bees cuz its not kewl that you turn peeps like my good man madd off to sights like this over gramer stuff maybe you should go smoke a cigar and calm down cuz ur just dishing out a lot of crap right now sorry madd u have to deal with peeps like brent but he just a little grumpy maybe he has'not had his cigar yet but rest assurd he's on thin ice welcome to cp

Rod: Welcome!

Don, I’m going to put all bullshit aside here for just a minute, and address something you said.

They dish it out well but when they get it back they all defend each other.

Yes we do. We also all have herfed together. We all consider each other friends, and interact with each other on a very regular basis. I’ve talked to a lot of these guys in person, over the phone, and through email. I consider them friends, and friends watch each others backs. I’ve also had occasions where I’ve fought with these guys and told them they were wrong. They’ve done the same to me. You act like having friends and watch each others backs is a bad thing. I kind thought that’s what we were all doing here is to make friends with others that share our hobby, and then protecting our common interests? At least that’s why I’m here.

Maddog I will tell you unless you have Souldog, Sneed, Moecizlak and Grateful1 in your corner your not a respected member of the community. Don't question what they tell you and you will be fine LOL.

When you left here, or said you were leaving here, or pretending like you were leaving here I think you had heard from many members of the community that they were sick of your “act”. So don’t just blame this on a couple of guys. Go back a page and read what Rod(you know, the guy in charge that you respect so much) posted. If that wasn’t a backhanded message to Maddogcz to fix the way he’s posting than I don’t know what is.

As far as me starting on you again, it’s because you showed up and fell right back into the same pattern that you were in when you “left”. You offered words of encouragement to a guy ignoring the forum rules. You defended him by saying “he’s trying his best”, but is he? How is he showing that he’s trying other than by saying he is? I was not rude to him at first, just trying to point him in the right direction. Hell I even posted the forum rule about grammar from the new member guide put forth by Rod. He’s made 10 posts on the forum and none of them any better or more clear than the first one. Gary pointed out this is his style on multiple forums. If the guy makes an honest effort to make his posts readable I have no issue with him coming in here, asking questions, joining discussions, and becoming a member of this great community. He might be a real asset over time, but he’s going to have to make an effort to earn the community respect and trust.

Don, I’m going to put all bullshit aside here for just a minute, and address something you said.

Yes we do. We also all have herfed together. We all consider each other friends, and interact with each other on a very regular basis. I’ve talked to a lot of these guys in person, over the phone, and through email. I consider them friends, and friends watch each others backs. I’ve also had occasions where I’ve fought with these guys and told them they were wrong. They’ve done the same to me. You act like having friends and watch each others backs is a bad thing. I kind thought that’s what we were all doing here is to make friends with others that share our hobby, and then protecting our common interests? At least that’s why I’m here.

Maddog I will tell you unless you have Souldog, Sneed, Moecizlak and Grateful1 in your corner your not a respected member of the community. Don't question what they tell you and you will be fine LOL.

When you left here, or said you were leaving here, or pretending like you were leaving here I think you had heard from many members of the community that they were sick of your “act”. So don’t just blame this on a couple of guys. Go back a page and read what Rod(you know, the guy in charge that you respect so much) posted. If that wasn’t a backhanded message to Maddogcz to fix the way he’s posting than I don’t know what is.

As far as me starting on you again, it’s because you showed up and fell right back into the same pattern that you were in when you “left”. You offered words of encouragement to a guy ignoring the forum rules. You defended him by saying “he’s trying his best”, but is he? How is he showing that he’s trying other than by saying he is? I was not rude to him at first, just trying to point him in the right direction. Hell I even posted the forum rule about grammar from the new member guide put forth by Rod. He’s made 10 posts on the forum and none of them any better or more clear than the first one. Gary pointed out this is his style on multiple forums. If the guy makes an honest effort to make his posts readable I have no issue with him coming in here, asking questions, joining discussions, and becoming a member of this great community. He might be a real asset over time, but he’s going to have to make an effort to earn the community respect and trust.

Very well put, Brent. You don't have to be a clinical psychologist to figure out why this bothers pembroke. He has alienated virtually everyone here who he could've remotely considered a friend and it bothers him that the rest of us don't have some social disorder that makes us alienate people we consider friends. Thanks again for inviting me to your cookout Brent, and to Matt for hosting it the day before the Padron event. That was very friendly of you.

Very well put, Brent. You don't have to be a clinical psychologist to figure out why this bothers pembroke. He has alienated virtually everyone here who he could've remotely considered a friend and it bothers him that the rest of us don't have some social disorder that makes us alienate people we consider friends. Thanks again for inviting me to your cookout Brent, and to Matt for hosting it the day before the Padron event. That was very friendly of you.

I was just trying to earn an "underboss" spot in your gang.

Brent all BS aside also. My first post had nothing to do with what you or anyone else had said to Maddog. I was not trying to defend him. I think he was putting in a effort(or at least somewhat attempting to) and I wanted him to try a Padron 2000 that is it. I was not trying to get a response from you or anyone else. About a week or so ago there was a guy who ended up getting banned. He was a real asshat and was insulting to you guys. I posted that he deserved everything he got. Me being on the board again is not to piss you off. When you start on me I will fire back that is all I am saying. If you leave me be you will not hear from me. There was a thread also recently that had nothing at all to do with me and I was not involved. I believe it was a B/S/T thread. The guy was getting pissy and was hearing it and deserved what he was getting. I believe it was Gary who then said this is not the same without Pembroke around. That is when I got involved.

I have posted alot less frequently since the major blowouts and have not gone after any of you guys unless you(and I am not blaming you for the other thread)decided to bring me into it. Personally I really don't like the way some of you guys handle some of these situations. I don't dislike or hate any of you but I know we will never see eye to eye. I do plan on staying around but I am not looking to get into it with any of you. If Maddog is screwing with the community on purpose(I am not convinced he is)it will come out and he will be dealth with.

I think it is great that you get to HERF and meet and become friendly with the guys. I at this point cannot do that. I have a very elderly and sick mother that needs to be taken care of and I get very little help. It is awesome you have made some good friends. I just don't think they need to jump into it everytime there is a conflict of any type. I going to sneak out and have a good cigar and hope you can do the same.

It does not even take a high school education to figure out your motives Clint. There was no reason for you to jump in on this. The problem was between Brent and I. You felt a need to inject your wisdom and I felt the need to give it back to you.

Brent all BS aside also. My first post had nothing to do with what you or anyone else had said to Maddog. I was not trying to defend him. I think he was putting in a effort(or at least somewhat attempting to) and I wanted him to try a Padron 2000 that is it. I was not trying to get a response from you or anyone else. About a week or so ago there was a guy who ended up getting banned. He was a real asshat and was insulting to you guys. I posted that he deserved everything he got. Me being on the board again is not to piss you off. When you start on me I will fire back that is all I am saying. If you leave me be you will not hear from me. There was a thread also recently that had nothing at all to do with me and I was not involved. I believe it was a B/S/T thread. The guy was getting pissy and was hearing it and deserved what he was getting. I believe it was Gary who then said this is not the same without Pembroke around. That is when I got involved.

I have posted alot less frequently since the major blowouts and have not gone after any of you guys unless you(and I am not blaming you for the other thread)decided to bring me into it. Personally I really don't like the way some of you guys handle some of these situations. I don't dislike or hate any of you but I know we will never see eye to eye. I do plan on staying around but I am not looking to get into it with any of you. If Maddog is screwing with the community on purpose(I am not convinced he is)it will come out and he will be dealth with.

Fair enough. I can accept that and deal with it. Don't for a second think this means I like you however. :laugh:

Brent,

You're wasting your time. Drop it please.

ETA: Didn't see your last post.

Maddog has been banned. I have no respect for someone who thinks they can come here and disrespect this community. Reminds of those people who go to shows in Vegas and show up in shorts and a tanktop completely disrespecting the performer/entertainer and fellow guests. Did you guys know that the younger generation is failing job interviews left and right because they have zero social skills, and their grammar is at a 2nd grade level? We can thank sites like Facebook, Twitter and the likes to that. Don't bring that shit to CP, period. If you choose not to practice good grammar, please don't come here.

Don - My only advice to you is to stop getting involved in issues like this. There are other communities where maddog will fit in, just not CP. The rules at CP are simple and straight forward, very easy to grasp. He chose not to take the time to familiarize himself with our rules after repeated requests, therefore he's not welcome here. You are more than welcome to remain a member of CP, however I ask that you please refrain from any further involvement in disputes. Should it continue, I will have no option other than to separate you from the community.

To all others - a new rule has been created. Please read it carefully, and always keep it in mind as it may effect your membership at CP someday. Here's the link: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=65849

Maddog has been banned. I have no respect for someone who thinks they can come here and disrespect this community. Reminds of those people who go to shows in Vegas and show up in shorts and a tanktop completely disrespecting the performer/entertainer and fellow guests. Did you guys know that the younger generation is failing job interviews left and right because they have zero social skills, and their grammar is at a 2nd grade level? We can thank sites like Facebook, Twitter and the likes to that. Don't bring that shit to CP, period. If you choose not to practice good grammar, please don't come here.

Don - My only advice to you is to stop getting involved in issues like this. There are other communities where maddog will fit in, just not CP. The rules at CP are simple and straight forward, very easy to grasp. He chose not to take the time to familiarize himself with our rules after repeated requests, therefore he's not welcome here. You are more than welcome to remain a member of CP, however I ask that you please refrain from any further involvement in disputes. Should it continue, I will have no option other than to separate you from the community.

To all others - a new rule has been created. Please read it carefully, and always keep it in mind as it may effect your membership at CP someday. Here's the link: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=65849

Not a problem at all Rod thank you.

I think there is a lot to be said for meeting up with CP brothers and sisters in person. I'm the type of person that I have to shake someones hand and look them in their eyes before I fully make a decision about them. Some people I didn't care for on CP, but then I met them in person and my opinion completely changed. I don't see you doing this Don. Even prior to this recent post about the nature of your family life, I have never seen or heard of you meeting up with some members for a cigar.

For someone who so vehemently "defends" this community, you sure aren't as involved as other "ass hats" like Clint or Brent are. I've told you this before, and I'm pretty sure I told you on Snobs, but Ill tell you again: If you're really serious about staying around, make it a point to link up with some fellow BOTLa. Maybe it will help you establish a plumbline for moments like these.

I think there is a lot to be said for meeting up with CP brothers and sisters in person. I'm the type of person that I have to shake someones hand and look them in their eyes before I fully melt in my soul.

What's up with that? ???

There's something wrong with both of us Brent.

I think there is a lot to be said for meeting up with CP brothers and sisters in person. I'm the type of person that I have to shake someones hand and look them in their eyes before I fully make a decision about them. Some people I didn't care for on CP, but then I met them in person and my opinion completely changed. I don't see you doing this Don. Even prior to this recent post about the nature of your family life, I have never seen or heard of you meeting up with some members for a cigar.

For someone who so vehemently "defends" this community, you sure aren't as involved as other "ass hats" like Clint or Brent are. I've told you this before, and I'm pretty sure I told you on Snobs, but Ill tell you again: If you're really serious about staying around, make it a point to link up with some fellow BOTLa. Maybe it will help you establish a plumbline for moments like these.

I have tried a few times with local guys. It never worked out something always came up either on my end or the other persons end. I can't get to any out of town type of HERFS as I can't get anyone to watch over mom for more than a afternoon. I will not see her wilt away in some nursing home at least she has some peace here. Things will change when she passes and I will be able to do alot more. Seriously I would not mind meeting you at all some day. Same with Brent, Clint and Gary. You guys can all call me a a-hole we can shake hands and have a smoke. :thumbs:

Edit to add if we do ever meet and I catch on fire I hope one of you will piss on me to put it out. I know Brent won't. That was a classic from Brent that seriously had me laughing. :laugh: