• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a few Cigar Aficionados

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
I'm working on a wall collage of framed CAs at my new En Fuego location in Frisco TX. I have about 65, but I'm still missing quite a few. I've checked all the used book stores here in Dallas and found a few online as well. But I thought you guys may have a few laying around as well. Actually, I'm just making colored copies of the covers, so if it's easier to email me a scanned in copy, that would be awesome-er. Here are some I'm missing... Premier issue, F. Castro, K. Costner ('8/08), JayZ, A. Assante, G. Marx, G. Gershon, M. Freeman, J. Smits, Air Sick, Best Places to Gamble, Vegas, A. Garcia, Best of the Year ('05), B. Murray, R. Branson, R. Guiliani, D. Haysbert, C. Vilegas, Cuban Spy Scandal, Entourage, Pres. Obama, Blues Bros, K. Sutherland, G. Reymer, Broufman, R. Welch, Cuban Travel, Rush L.

Any help would be much appreciated and handsomely rewarded if you can help me knock out a chuck of these. My e-mail addy is Mark@EnFuegoCigars dot com. Here's an idea of what my project looks like thus far...

wall.png

You should contact CA and see if they could help you out. I'd figure they have a way of getting you pics of the covers or something.

I have the Morgan Freeman one Marc, I'll send it out tomorrow once I get to a good color scanner.

Found a good scanner will have it out to you on Monday after I get to use it.

Hey guys. Thanks for all the help! There's only a few missing (edited above). I appreciate the help. Ill post a pic when in a few days when it's all put together.

Been here. Nice place to herf, BYOB and a sweet humi. Now if you would only sell me more than two LP#9 I'd be I great shape. Wish you were closer than a 50 mile drive.

Marc, if you can't find a full scan of the Jay-Z cover, I will send you the magazine. Odd that that issue is 1/2 inch wider than the others I have.