• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a good B&M/Lounge

bluue13

I'm going to be spending 3 weeks of July at Central CT State U finishing up my masters in education. I hear from others who have done the same prog. that it is pretty quiet if not dead around the campus which makes sense seeing as its the summer. Anyone of you CTers out there know of any good cigar lounges or at least a decent B&M in the area where I might be able to kill some time/relax when I'm not in class? Thanks a bunch!

The Tobacco Shop on Asylum St in Hartford. Probably 15-20 min from you, and the owner is a member of CP, JimD.

Good luck to you. Wasn't it Central Ct St that had the amazing pictures of the women's volleyball team?

Thanks Tom and Moe! Haha I know not of these volleyball pictures but now I am curious :whistling:

edit- I cannot seem to get my spelling straight today! Good thing I'm going back to school...

Hey man im actually going to Central for a business degree. Im in my third year.

Theres a place called Fire and Smoke in Southington, they have a lounge/club.. I dont know if you have to pay to be a member or what but i know theirs one there.

There is also a cool place in Naugatuck called Stogies.

Thats all i know as of right now tell me how you make out at central

Thanks Tom and Moe! Haha I know not of these volleyball pictures but now I am curious :whistling:

edit- I cannot seem to get my spelling straight today! Good thing I'm going back to school...

NSFW No nudity, but just to be safe.

You're welcome.

Hey man im actually going to Central for a business degree. Im in my third year.

Theres a place called Fire and Smoke in Southington, they have a lounge/club.. I dont know if you have to pay to be a member or what but i know theirs one there.

There is also a cool place in Naugatuck called Stogies.

Thats all i know as of right now tell me how you make out at central

Stogies in Naugatuck has a great HTF selection. There's also Joe's Cigar Shop in Rocky Hill, CT, about 15 mins from CCSU - excellent lounge there.

Nagatuck is a further than Hartford or Southington. I've heard Southington is nice...and I know JimD's (The Tobacco Shop Hartford) is always friendly and has a great stock!

Also...pm me YOUR a PHONE number and we can grab a smoke at my place. Dinner and a cigar every Wednesday night with some local guys.

Yeah i guess Naugy is kinda far from there i didnt know about the one in hartford or rocky hill. Ill have to check it out too. Thanks guys

Yeah i guess Naugy is kinda far from there i didnt know about the one in hartford or rocky hill. Ill have to check it out too. Thanks guys

Joe's is about 1/2 mile from my house. JimD has the largest selection. Joe's has a TV. My house...has a dog! ;)

Oh, there's also one in West Hartford....but it just sells cigars, no smoking inside.

As for Southington, there may be a fee, dunno.

Joe's is about 1/2 mile from my house. JimD has the largest selection. Joe's has a TV. My house...has a dog! ;)

Oh, there's also one in West Hartford....but it just sells cigars, no smoking inside.

Yeah im like 90% sure there is a fee in southington. I think you have to be a member.

Im going to hit both of those this week and take it from there

smile.gif

Joe's is about 1/2 mile from my house. JimD has the largest selection. Joe's has a TV. My house...has a dog!
wink.gif

Joe's is the closest to UCC and a good place relax and smoke on any other night but Wed. Gary's garage is the place to be on Wed. Dinner, bad TV, good company and great cigars. Plus, I have to say, the dog is awsome.
smile.gif

I'm getting the feeling that I have plans each wed. night that I'm there at CCSU! :thumbs:

If we don't get updated CCSU women's volleyball pics out of this move of yours, I will be deeply disappointed.

I'll see what I can do that hopefully wont result in a restraining order... :whistling:

I'm getting the feeling that I have plans each wed. night that I'm there at CCSU!
thumbs-up.gif

Two pieces of advice; Don't sit in Roger's chair and when you pet the dog and she growls, dont pull away, like every good woman she wants you to finish what you started.