• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

looking for a good used or new humidor!

What size are you looking for?

Seriously? The guy has made two posts, neither of them an intro, both of them breaking the rules. And you're looking to help him?

What size are you looking for?

Seriously? The guy has made two posts, neither of them an intro, both of them breaking the rules. And you're looking to help him?

I was thinking along the same lines, Tom.

Sorry guys, I usually don't read these threads and look for reasons to start trouble. I honestly didn't see his post count. I completely agree that he has no business breaking the rules. I just got my Vino in the mail and had a desktop that was on its way out so when I saw the topic I figured Id see if I could help...

So far I've been able to avoid having anyone... FOG, moderator, or any other member post anything negative about a thread I've started or contributed to. I haven't seen "Search is your friend" or "read more than you post", or anything else of that sort attached to my posts. It isn't that hard.

Read more, post less.

.....there, I popped your cherry! :blush:

Hey, someone had to do it..... :laugh:

:sign:

Damn... now I just feel impure.

So far I've been able to avoid having anyone... FOG, moderator, or any other member post anything negative about a thread I've started or contributed to. I haven't seen "Search is your friend" or "read more than you post", or anything else of that sort attached to my posts. It isn't that hard.

Read more, post less.

Dude, The Fat Texan just popped your cherry. I don't want to alarm you or anything, but his boys are mighty strong swimmers, so you might want tot look into a doctor appointment here pretty soon to make sure you don't have a bun in the oven! :sign:

Read more, post less.

Dude, The Fat Texan just popped your cherry. I don't want to alarm you or anything, but his boys are mighty strong swimmers, so you might want tot look into a doctor appointment here pretty soon to make sure you don't have a bun in the oven! :sign:

Holy shit, I think I just threw up in my mouth! :( Considering that dinner was chili, not pleasant!

It's a tough crowd here at times but it's due to maintaining a quality, respectful, knowledgeable and enjoyable site. You'll find the best of the best here. We look for members that want to be quality contributors, not just here to grab a little info and be on their way. IMHO your question has been answered many times here. Check the search features available here and see what you come up with. :thumbs: