• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a two way hygrometer

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Now that my cabinet has been put back in use, I wanted to ask you guys what type of hygrometers you use to keep check on your cabinets? I want one where I can monitor it from the outside while the hygrometer is inside doing it's thing. Not looking to have to spend a whole lot of money either, so any help would be appreciated.

Not looking to buy one from someone here unless they have a spare, I was looking more for reviews of what you guys use so I can research them a little.

Xikar just launched a wireless hygrometer with a base unit, only used it for a few weeks but seems to be working well so far.

Brian, this was posted up on another forum not too long ago, as was this.  The both are pretty cool.  I think someone said they found the first link's brand for sale on Amazon.

I wouldn't mind trying the Xikar unit. If they offer the same lifetime warranty as the rest of their products, it is a no brainer.