• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for "Big Worm"...

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
I'm tryin' to get in touch with "Big Worm". I live in Kentucky and would like to e-mail him. If anyone can contact him and ask him to e-mail me I would appreciate it. Cigar topic related, of course!!! Thanks.SKYDIVNEKD
SLEEPYFLOYD@GONESKYDIVING.COM

Thanks for the info. And by the way, I'll think about that pass and get back with ya. It sounds great to me.SKYDIVNEKD

Isn't skydiving naked dangerous?
I live in KY and hate Bourbon, Canadian Whiskey is better but I prefer an ice cold beer.

EdGar,It's only dangerous if something goes wrong or gets caught. OUCH!!!What about Makers Mark and 7UP? Ever try that one. I think it has a great taste. I can't speak for the canadian stuff because I haven't tried it.My brothers had a bit of the "White Lightening" a couple of weeks back and still haven't recovered from that stuff. If your car can run on it, I ain't drinkin' it!!!!Seriously considering the Bourbon/Cigar pass. How 'bout the beginning of September?!SKYDIVNEKD

Can you say, "A&#36&#36 loads o' bubble wrap"!!! And also probably foam from a fabric store. Pints would probably be the max I could go if we were to include 10-15 people, don't ya think?!I don't even want to think of the size of the box/postage. Who knows. If there's interest, I'll see what I can do. I may need some pointers from the more "mature" members. ;)SKYDIVNEKD

HEY HEY!!! Sorry for the delay!!! I haven't checked this forum in a few days and decided to check in before heading to ICG and then the bed. I didn't know my e-mail was marked as private, but thanks for the courtesy Sam, you can e-mail me at ryan.powers@gte.net or with the messenger at the top. I'm in Somerset, BTW, I noticed you were in Newport and have been meaning to hook up with ya' but have been busy and only checking on the passes I'm involved in (this week). As for the Bourbon Pass, that's one hellova' idea but talk about a SERIOUS shipping charge...OUCH!!! The man who started that would take a f'in on shipping or it's have to be a low # of people in the pass! SAm, ask Bob about the "bomb" he got from me and I'm sure he can relate to this idea. MAker's MArk-nuttin' but the finest.
Yeah. MM and 7 is one of my all time fav's but IMHO MM and Ginger Ale w/atwist of lime is my #1 drink. Hmmm. that's usually why the bar stays full of Makers, especially in the winter!!!! LMAOANyway, hit me up with an e-mail and we'll chat/hook up skydivenkd!LAter,Ryan

Big Worm,Thanks for the note. I'll bust out an e-mail tomorrow. I have a prop for ya if you're interested.SKYDIVNEKD

PS:This is probably stupid, however, I am going to do the Bourbon/Cigar pass in September. Let me check and I'll confirm a date w/in the next two days.This is what drinkin' and ridin' a mechanical bull does to ya! Have a great night.SKYDIVNEKD

Do they make Makers or Turkey in the airplane bottles??? Maybe they could be used instead of pints to save on shipping.BTW, where is Somerset and Newport located? I live in Ashland KY, near Huntington WV.

I was just going to suggest that Ed. Those little airplane liquor bottles are all made of plastic now, very hard to get them in glass anymore. Their also really light, since their made of plastic. Ship via UPS and save more money. :)

Hey Sky, sounds good, let's hear your prop and we'll get something workin'..maybe get Ed involved to?!Ed, Newport=across the pond from Cincinnatti
Somerset=Lake Cumberland, 1 hr. South of Lex.I've been over to Ashland several times over the years, not too bad of a hump going up 64 from here. MAybe we should try an organize a "Wildcat Herf"? Sounds cool, we could meet in Lexington or somewhere centrally located with plenty of good cigars, booze and eats!The idea on the airplane bottles is a good one....but....can one really get the flavor of GREAT KY BOURBON from that small of a swallow???? Not me....but I'm usually pretty "thirsty" when it comes to drankin'!!!:biggrin: Pints for ISOMs would be a good trade IMO.Anyway, KY boys, let's get together on this and try to work sumpin' out!Ryan

umm, somehow the phrase "KY boys" strikes me as odd...funny.
maybe you should rephrase that...jerryg

Jeff....you Pervert!!!!! :biggrin: Took em a second to get where you were coming (does that sound odd too??? :eek:) from so I do agree...LET'S CHANGE IT TO KENTUCKY BOYS, okay????
Holy cow, LMFAO!!!!SAM----- I'm glad you agree, great minds think/drink alike!!! :cool:Ryan

Sorry Jeff!!! I MEANT TO SAY JERRYG!!! Ya never know what dem Alabama boys might be thinkin'!!! :eek:

Big Worm,I left a message for ya in your messenger box. Let me know what ya think. Also, I hope we can get together when the "Hands" Pass gets over this way. Take care,SKYDIVNEKD