• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Cigar Bands

How much would it cost to make a hard dick shaped magnet with a Cohiba band on it shipped to a friend in Ohio?
Do you mean one shaped like this.....and with this band?

Attachments

• A001-a.jpg
    A001-a.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 8
  • xx.jpg
    xx.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 8
Here's one I created with a band that was donated by a local cigar shop.

Attachments

• C010.JPG
    C010.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 9
Just in case anyone will be in Cleveland area next weekend, I'll be at the Piston Powered Autorama Show (Apr 5,6,7) at the I-X Center with my Hot Rod Magnets of course and some cigar magnets too! If you're going to the show, stop on by and say Hello in person!

What are the dimensions of the magnets? In the pics you've posted look like they are in a baseball card holder.

What are the dimensions of the magnets? In the pics you've posted look like they are in a baseball card holder.
That's exactly right! Same size as a baseball card. The "stick" looking ones, with ash or no ash, are approx 3 7/8" x 7/8".

Seems like he has your blessing. @Magnet Man Can you at least start smoking cigars?
Well, NO! After 15 years in US Army and not smoking, no sense starting now. I tell folks the only way I'll smoke is if I'm on fire!! LOL
The last time I tried smoking, I was 15 and I hacked and choked and just decided there that I wouldn't do it again! I wasn't one of the "cool" kids.

You are missing a good thing by not smoking a cigar. You don't inhale and "real" cigars are pure tobacco with no additives. Think of it as wine tasting, but true wine tasting is spitting it out after you try it. Same thing with a cigar, you take a puff, see if your buds fine some "notes", then you blow it out. Not a big deal. But hey, you are the one who decides. For us here, Enjoy!

Well, NO! After 15 years in US Army and not smoking, no sense starting now. I tell folks the only way I'll smoke is if I'm on fire!! LOL
The last time I tried smoking, I was 15 and I hacked and choked and just decided there that I wouldn't do it again! I wasn't one of the "cool" kids.

We aren't talking cigarettes here. You stated that you have friends that smoke cigars. If you're truly someone who has cigar smoking friends, I bet they've offered you a cigar from time to time.

I'm honestly really confused here. You're mooching off the community, you aren't going to enjoy cigars while participating on a cigar board and you're ok with it.

Got it.