• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Cigar Bands

Which do you think will look better, red or black background?

Black 1
Red 1

Attachments

• RP2.jpg
    RP2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 8
  • RP1.jpg
    RP1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
We aren't talking cigarettes here. You stated that you have friends that smoke cigars. If you're truly someone who has cigar smoking friends, I bet they've offered you a cigar from time to time.

I'm honestly really confused here. You're mooching off the community, you aren't going to enjoy cigars while participating on a cigar board and you're ok with it.

Got it.

I'd say if he's going to use our platform to get bands (even at his expense), it's probably a good idea if he offers a couple of contests, or in someway, gives back to the community. That seems like a fair trade-off.

I'd say if he's going to use our platform to get bands (even at his expense), it's probably a good idea if he offers a couple of contests, or in someway, gives back to the community. That seems like a fair trade-off.
Well, I do send back a magnet or two, to those that can send me some bands. Just ask Pugman1943 when he gets his package that I sent out today.

We aren't talking cigarettes here. You stated that you have friends that smoke cigars. If you're truly someone who has cigar smoking friends, I bet they've offered you a cigar from time to time.

I'm honestly really confused here. You're mooching off the community, you aren't going to enjoy cigars while participating on a cigar board and you're ok with it.

Got it.
I was thinking maybe he would share with us some of his favorite hobbies? Then we could mooch off of him?

Does anyone in here collect them? Does anyone else make anything artistic out of them?

I have friends that make art and cover cups with them.

Yes Tracy, they are on the refrig. Have a few thoughts on how to make them better and will drop you chat. You did indeed keep you part of the deal. We are good. Now if I could just get that skittle out from under the fridge I'd be good 🐕🦮🐕‍🦺. Woofers.

Anyone else interested in sending some cigar bands my way? If you're just going to throw them out anyway, why not get a little something out of them?

And another new creation that might interest someone...5" x 1 1/4"

Attachments

• LG-001.jpg
    LG-001.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 5
I thought that was Dennis Rodman at first.....lol.

It's ok if you want to ignore and be silent.....gives those that may be interested more space to speak up.