• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for prayers/thoughts/etc for my grandmother...

So sorry to hear. Prayers for strength and patience for the next little while going out to you and all your family.

Take care,

G-

Sorry to hear the news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

May God comfort you in his arms {tpc}. My condolesnces to you and your family.

Tony, this is very similar to what we went through with my mother just this past December. I have an idea what you and your family are going through at this time but you can take some comfort in the fact that Hospice will do everything possible so that your grandmother will not suffer and be in pain as she goes through this. Please know that your many friends here at CP are thinking of you and offering their prayers for your grandmother and for all of you as well. God Bless.

Sorry for your loss Tony and my condolences sent to you and your entire family.

My deepest condolences to you and your family Tony

Thank you all for the kind thoughts/prayers. Funeral was yesterday, and I held together pretty well. Was a pallbearer, and right when i was about to breakdown completely, one of my cousins would say something to distract me, most likely so they didn't break down as well. It was very interesting riding to the cemetary as well. Here in the city, when you see a procession, they get right away but noone stops driving in the opposite direction. She lived up north on a farm so everything was done up there, and when we left the funeral home, almost every car stopped on the side of the road, even the cars in the oncoming lanes, out of respect for the procession.

I found that very nice and extremely respectful. First time I've ever seen anything like it.