• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Sponsorship of Girls Soccer Club

JetDr

D.I.L.F.
Hey fellas,

My daughter, Halee, plays on a U9 Select Soccer Club in the Southern Indiana, Louisville, area, and we play in tournaments around the midwest. We are currently about half finished with a Soccer Complex that we had anticipated the remaining funding being givin by Caesar's Indiana. They backed out, and we find ourselves seeking grants or sponsorship of our facility in return for advertising at our fields.

I realize it is a long shot, but if I didn't exhaust all avenues, then I would feel guilty for not doing what I can for my daughter and her soccer club.

Long story short, I was volunteered for the Parks committee and have therefore, taken some responsibility for the funding of the Soccer Complex.

If any of you work for a national company, or a company that may be interested in sponsoring our Soccer Club and the completion of our fields, I would appreciate you giving me the contact information so that I may talk with them. By following this LINK you will see a little of what we are offering in return for the generous sponsorship of our girls and the park. I want to add that our club offers scholarships for those girls less fortunate than ourselves, so that they can find the same friendship and love of the sport that our girls do.

I can speak for the girls, when I say that, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to consider whether your company would be open to this.

Thanks,

Gary

If anyone has a problem with my request or the nature of my post, please pm me, and I will address or delete the post with an explanation for future onlookers.

That looks like a very nice soccer complex. The ads and spnosorship costs looks very reasonable. If it were here in Boise, I'd sign up for a sponsorship.

Best of luck to you.