• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking into a Baltimore herf - UPDATE

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
I've heard that Mother's in Federal Hill has opened a Cigar Bar so I've dropped them a line to confirm. Mother's has been voted to have the best pub food in Baltimore and is a pretty good place to hang.

I'm looking at Saturday, February 28th for the herf. More info when I get it.

Update

Mother's has gotten back to me and their Cigar Bar is the new open deck they put in. Might be a little cold for a February Herf but something to keep in mind for later in the year. Sorry guys it looks like this one will go on hold for a while.

I would be interested and could probably bring 1 or 2 other Botl's. It has been quite some time since I have been able to make some time for a fine cigar.

Damon

In like Flynt brother Ray! Hope there is a great turnout!

Don

Do you have an addy so I can google map it? Def. would be interested if I'm able to get to it.

Forget I asked, didn't see the link at first. :whistling:

I'm supposed to go on a business trip to Baltimore at some point. If I can get a few experiments wrapped up I'll try and set if for when ever you guys go.

Please read the update in post #1

Well, I'll be in this spring/summer when its warmer out. I like the idea of an open deck. Is it by the water?

I've heard that Mother's in Federal Hill has opened a Cigar Bar so I've dropped them a line to confirm. Mother's has been voted to have the best pub food in Baltimore and is a pretty good place to hang.

Update

Mother's has gotten back to me and their Cigar Bar is the new open deck they put in. Might be a little cold for a February Herf but something to keep in mind for later in the year. Sorry guys it looks like this one will go on hold for a while.

Why you care Jon? planing on bring your speedo for a little swim after a smoke? :laugh:

Well, I'll be in this spring/summer when its warmer out. I like the idea of an open deck. Is it by the water?

Update

It's on Federal Hill so no, it isn't on the water but if you want to walk a dozen blocks or so you'll find water.

Why not look into Max's Taphouse? Isn't that the only place left? Or maybe the havana club? :)

Don

I don't know if or how Max's got a waiver. I'll look into it.

Why not look into Max's Taphouse? Isn't that the only place left? Or maybe the havana club? :)

Don

Max's opened up a separate smoke store next door from the bar. I've herfed there before. Unless they closed it, but I don't think so.

Just called them, The shop opens at 5PM.

Update

I don't know if or how Max's got a waiver. I'll look into it.

Don
I havent seen a new open air patio, and I walk by it 3 or 4 times a week. The one they are talking about has been there for quite some time

Place by the water to smoke at is Little Havana. Its a good spot in the summer.

The smoke shop next to Max's allows smoking. Max's Taphouse does not.