• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looks like I missed my Anny....

Congrats Paul. Hope you are enjoying your summer and can enjoy a smoke every now and then. Thank you for not posting any food photos lately, that was hurting my diet.

ironpeddler said:
Paul,

You suck, are an embarrassment to the community, and you're rude & disrespectful!....and I still have no idea why you joined!

EDIT to add: Sorry, I thought this was the NY Yankees Forum.

Love you too Gary!

modo22 said:
Congrats Paul. Hope you are enjoying your summer and can enjoy a smoke every now and then. Thank you for not posting any food photos lately, that was hurting my diet.

Been dieting a little as well and getting ready for a 10 miler run in August which has kinda slowed my cigar, beer, and great food consumption...

Wow Paul, nice challenge man. Is it some sort of spartan race or the classic run ?

Tall Paul said:

Been dieting a little as well and getting ready for a 10 miler run in August which has kinda slowed my cigar, beer, and great food consumption...

Can I drive the support bike next you? It would be like dangling a carrot in front of a horse to run faster except in your case it would be a can of beer!

SupportBike_zps2f614fb4.jpg

ironpeddler said:

Can I drive the support bike next you? It would be like dangling a carrot in front of a horse to run faster except in your case it would be a can of beer!

Do they make a 10 pack holder so I can have one per mile.

louich said:
Wow Paul, nice challenge man. Is it some sort of spartan race or the classic run ?

No its a regular run that goes around a lake in my area. It is a lot of hills which will make it difficult...  http://www.millenniumrunning.com/newhampshire10#sidebar

Tall Paul said:

There's another 6 pack holder on the back of the bike so you get two at the finish line...IF YOU FINISH THAT IS :whistling:

Don't know how I missed this, but congrats on the anny Paul!

ironpeddler said:

There's another 6 pack holder on the back of the bike so you get two at the finish line...IF YOU FINISH THAT IS :whistling:

That's the goal to finish time does not matter to us! My wife and I have been putting in some serious miles to build some endurance to complete this run and move on to a half marathon in the spring.