• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LoooooooK @ MeEeEeEe

morenoloco

Gentleman,

My life has been very busy with work, moving, and a sick parent. I'm moving back to NY to re-enter residency, and my dad has been ill.

If I have promised any cigars to anyone or have any trades pending, please let me know via EMAIL. I've been attending to my dads liver condition, and it has been very time consuming. Papers are shuttled all over the place, and I don't want to leave LA without fulfilling my responsibilities.

Also, some people have told me that they want to return fire, etc. for packages sent previously. It's not necessary, but if anyone wants to, please hold off for the moment. Moving is very difficult...

Take care,

K

morenoloco said:
Gentleman,

My life has been very busy with work, moving, and a sick parent. I'm moving back to NY to re-enter residency, and my dad has been ill.

If I have promised any cigars to anyone or have any trades pending, please let me know via EMAIL. I've been attending to my dads liver condition, and it has been very time consuming. Papers are shuttled all over the place, and I don't want to leave LA without fulfilling my responsibilities.

Also, some people have told me that they want to return fire, etc. for packages sent previously. It's not necessary, but if anyone wants to, please hold off for the moment. Moving is very difficult...

Take care,

K
[snapback]242286[/snapback]​

Good luck, brother. I'm sayin' a prayer for you and your dad... Hope all goes well.

I hope you have a safe move Kartik and I'm hoping the best for you dad! Good luck brother!

Prayers and good thoughts sent man, hope everything goes well.

Good luck with everything, we'll have an ashtray warm for you here in NY, hope the transition goes well and your pops comes through stronger than ever.

Thank you gentleman... It appears that I dont have any trades pending, and there are only one or two people who I had promised to send some cigars to.

Totally manageable... I can have a few packages out by Saturday... Things are becoming organized once again...

Once again, thank you all for your kind thoughts...