• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lost

I can't wait. I just hope this season doesn't suck. I'm worried after the way last season ended

Not sure...its gotten really weird over that last 2 seasons. I will continue to watch it of course but not sure if i am looking forward to it.

I've already set the DVR as well as set the priority to the highest level (right next to 24) so I don't miss it.

This is the only network show I watch, can't wait for it to start again.

This along with Nip/Tuck and Rescue Me is my favorite TV show. I can't miss any of their shows.....

I wasn't too keen on last season. It seemed like the writers were tired of trying to let out the string. My wife says that, from what she has heard it should be good, so I am starting to get a little excited

Can't wait for it to start. And I agree, I hope it is better than last season.

Watching the re-cap of last year now and man I can't wait for the season premier.

I am looking forward to it although I am not really sure where they are going at this point.

I am looking forward to it although I am not really sure where they are going at this point.

They're going back to the Island. Helllllooooo?

Actually that is my problem with the show, even though I love it. It never seems to answer a lot of the questions it brings up. A lot of the different wierd sub-plots seem to just go away with no conclusion.

Any BSG fans out there?

Actually that is my problem with the show, even though I love it. It never seems to answer a lot of the questions it brings up. A lot of the different wierd sub-plots seem to just go away with no conclusion.

Half way through last season they finally set the date of when the series will end, so now the writers don't have to keep introducing subplots for them to play with later and they can start resolving lingering questions.

Lost is second only to Dexter in my television watching lineup!!!

Agreed. Got hooked on Dexter after the watching the first two seasons back to back. I actually missed all of the last season, so I have some catching up to do.

Lost is second only to Dexter in my television watching lineup!!!

Agreed. Got hooked on Dexter after the watching the first two seasons back to back. I actually missed all of the last season, so I have some catching up to do.

Last season on Dexter may have been its best....sorry for the threadjack but, hey, let's all smoke some cigars and forget about it! I am looking forward to this season of Lost more than any before.