• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lotto #17

can't believe this is taking so long to fill up!

I'll take two #s if need be.

I just got a bright idea for the next lotto:

how about 5 participants with 2 #s each, and two groups?

lessens the possibility of someone not sending sticks (only 4 people sending the winner sticks rather than 9)

whatcha think? :thumbs:

MonkeyK, piratelooks, and Big100HD have been added.

Only #5 remains. Fast4dr, its yours if no one else claims it. :)

I think piratelooks' name being added should be conditional on Geldor receiving his package from the last lotto.

Not trying to be hard-nosed, just trying to make sure no one gets stuck.

I've sent him a PM to see if the sticks have been sent.

Fast4Dr let me know they will be on their way, as he just got back from his cruise.

I assume that we are waiting until vewyphishy says "tonight is the night". Then I'll start checking the numbers every five seconds at 10:10pm :p

If I am wrong and already owe someone, please let me know.

MonkeyK said:
If I am wrong and already owe someone, please let me know.
Nope. You don't owe anyone anything... yet. :)

Anyone heard anything about piratelooks getting his package to geldor1? I'm gonna pull the plug on his name tomorrow if nothing.

Well gents i was unaware that anyone had won the last lotto, i went back and found the post though. i got Geldors pm this evening when i logged on. I've sent him a response. he'll be taken care of in the am. last time i checked no one ever had any problem getting the winnings from me in a expedient fashion. sorry i dropped the ball. thanks for the one day grace period on the pm though. i thought that was more than generous. I do realize that i missed his winning Lotto 16, this was the FIRST i heard of it though. thanks anyway

I did receive piratelooks PM explaining his confusion with lottery #16.

I for one am willing to keep him in this lottery. I do believe that I will receive my winnings. :)

Back