• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lucky, counting my blessings.

Gonz

Ultra Runner
Well, today apparantly was my lucky day. My wife and 3 year old and I got in a bad car accident and are all fine, walked away without a scratch. Some lady was waiting to turn left when she realized where she wanted to be was actually a right turn. The problem was that we were in the right lane doing about 35-40 and she didn't see us, and turned her car right in front of us. It wasn't really a contest, my 5400 lb. Mercedes G-class vs. her Pontiac Sunfire, but nonetheless our truck is pretty f-d up.

But my wife is also 37 5/7ths weeks pregnant, so she now has to spend the night at the hospital getting monitered to make sure her and baby are allright. Everything seems fine, no damage or problems. My back is completely destroyed from the impact, so I just started taking muscle relaxants and scotch. I can't stay at the hospital tonight because the sofa-bed in her room would probably kill me. And our 3 year old is spending the night with his grandparents.

Anyhow, be thankful for what you've got and that you're all healthy, and watch out for bad drivers!

I hope that everything works out well for you. Drugs and scotch can be a bad combination.

Jesus! I hope your wife and child will be ok. Get some rest, Andy. I'll be sending good wishes your way.

Wilkey

Wow Andy...
You, and your family, have my thoughts, wishes and prayers bro!!!

Sorry to hear about that, but glad it turned out well. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

My thoughts are with you and your family Andy.

Brian

G-Damm Andy! That sucks... REALLY sucks. hope all is well with the wife and new baby-to-be. Hope your back works out as well... having seen a number of these accidents, I can honestly say there is no substitute for gross tonnage!

best wishes to you all...

Prayers for you and yours. And, though this is unsolicited, stay away from pain medicines if at all possible - explore alternatives like massage, acupuncture, pt, etc. I'm in a line of work that sees people strung out on pain mngt. medicine all the time. The detox is very difficult - most just don't bother and stay on maintenance dosage. Good luck.

Andy hope everything works out for you and the Mrs. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

Glad to hear that everyone is doing good. Hope Mother and Baby continue doing fine until it is the correct time. Hope the back starts to feel better soon.

You never know when it's gonna hit you. I'm glad things turned out okay for you and your family on this one, bro.