• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mac Baren

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Went to my local shop yesterday during lunch and they had a few cylinders of this. They also had a roll cake type that looked pretty interesting.

I did get a Product brochure and it looks like they have 25-30 blends.

Anyone have an experience with this tobacco? And if so, what would be a good place to start?

snip...Anyone have an experience with this tobacco? And if so, what would be a good place to start?

Yeah, a good place to start would be to learn to smoke rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaallllllllllll ssssssllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.

I know of pipe smokers who've been smoking for decades and hate that brand because of it's tendency to burn so hot.

I'll second that, MacBaren burns very hot. I've had roll cake, and its not bad. The plum cake is popular as well.

I've smoked the Burley London Blend and the Scottish Mixture. They were not something I would rave about, but they were good smokes. I didn't experience any bite at all, but I do smoke pretty slow. I like to "sip" the pipe rather than "hit" the pipe.

snip.... I like to "sip" the pipe rather than "hit" the pipe.

Alan, I try so hard to do the same, but I'm just so often looking for the same "nico-kick" as I get off an LFD Chisel!!! :whistling:

Their HH Vintage Syrian is one of my favorites (right up there with Nightcap), but I don't like anything else that I've tried. Bought The Cube, but the box is the best thing about that stuff!

You will let us know when you try Dark Twist after this package hits you, right?

If you smoke Mac Baren you absolutley have to try "The Cube" our B&M Carries this, its great stuff.

Went to my local shop yesterday during lunch and they had a few cylinders of this. They also had a roll cake type that looked pretty interesting.

I did get a Product brochure and it looks like they have 25-30 blends.

Anyone have an experience with this tobacco? And if so, what would be a good place to start?

Here is a LINK to my expereince. Still working on it. :thumbs: