• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Macallan SR 1946 and HP 1958

57Strat

Recently traded some cigars for two bottles of Scotch and any information would be appreciated, thank you.

Macallan Select Reserve 1946.

Highland Park 1958.

Nice joke Devin. The "some" would have to number in the 100's.

If it was for fair market value, I'm sure. If it was a steal and you're talking $50 sticks then maybe not.

There are boxes of cigars that go for tens of thousands of dollars. There are Havanas made as recently as the 80's that go for better then $1000/stick. A few of those might fetch a bottle like those no?

Devin Cole said:
Recently traded some cigars for two bottles of Scotch and any information would be appreciated, thank you.

Macallan Select Reserve 1946.

Highland Park 1958.
[snapback]162846[/snapback]​

Planning on getting me drunk and taking advantge of me, the next time I'm out, huh? :sign:

Matt R said:
Planning on getting me drunk and taking advantge of me, the next time I'm out, huh? :sign:
[snapback]162946[/snapback]​

No... :D

It would be my pleasure to share some with you though. :)

MMM, thanks for the information!

AVB, my question was not a joke.

OK, what are the age statements for both of them. There are different variations of each.

Since this pair of posts was lost in the proverbial cyberspace:

AVB: Hard to give accurate info if you don't answer my question of Feb 2 2005, 06:48 PM ;)

Horse: A wink doesn't make you sound any less pushy AVB. As far as I know, Devin is still traveling down under and prolly checks in when he wants to / or can. Chill dude.

I have since been told by a little birdie that said party is somewhere in Florida about to watch some sort of football game :D

Well it looks like Devin got the information requested from MMM so it looks like AVB's... ah... question, is moot.

NA

I have since been in contact with AVB a few times since our 2 posts. And to be brief and to the point, AVB, you sir, are questioning Devin's honesty or integrity or sincerity or motive.

I'll stand with Devin.

Sad.......

Devin is one of the best and I'm appalled by your comments AVB.

NO CLASS! PERIOD...

And what comment may that be Leebo?

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Sad.......

Devin is one of the best and I'm appalled by your comments AVB.

NO CLASS! PERIOD...
[snapback]163859[/snapback]​

As I thought Leebo. I saw you reading the above post.....no comment? It seems lately you just like to jump on the pile with no original thought of your own. I'll ask again, which post appalled your sensitive side? There are only 4 you can choose from so it can't be that difficult. Feel free to quote me.

Horse said:
I have since been in contact with AVB a few times since our 2 posts. And to be brief and to the point, AVB, you sir, are questioning Devin's honesty or integrity or sincerity or motive.

I'll stand with Devin.
[snapback]163846[/snapback]​

I can put two and two together...... ;) You drinkin' again?

So, you really don't know anything and aren't appalled by my comments because you don't have a clue what they were. As I said, just jumping on the pile with no original thought.

Back