• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Macallan SR 1946 and HP 1958

AVB said:
OK, what are the age statements for both of them. There are different variations of each.
[snapback]163326[/snapback]​

This is the one that got me AVB. It is clear you are doubting Devin's veracity.

What? Nobody can ask a simple question without your approval? Either you have the information requested or you don't and if there is more than one answer then post them.

NA

Its clear that the field needs to be narrowed down to provide an answer for the question asked.

SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]163922[/snapback]​

AVB said:
Its clear that the field needs to be narrowed down to provide an answer for the question asked.

SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]163922[/snapback]​
[snapback]163924[/snapback]​
Really? Do tell.

NA

Call me crazy, but when the thread was first posted, this could have been the track(asking specifics) verses the non-belief and the other BS....but you know, I'm such a troublemaker and all, I guess that would have been out of the question???

I will freely admit, I know jack about scotch.... ;)

I will freely admit, I know jack about scotch....

Neither do I but I'd bet that both those bottles are worth more than a couple of these Jaguars I got in my yard :D

coventrycat86 said:

Neither do I but I'd bet that both those bottles are worth more than a couple of these Jaguars I got in my yard :D
[snapback]163941[/snapback]​
That's not saying much :0 :p

Oh well. I guess there is some information even our resident booze hound doesn't have.

Macallan 1946

macallan again

Macallan tasting notes

I found prices ranging from around $2,500.00 to $4,500.00 on this one.

The Highland Park review which was so graciously provided by MMM seems definitive enough for Devin's purpose.

NA

Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:

[snapback]163941[/snapback]​
That's not saying much :0 :p
[snapback]163952[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Brothers, thank you for the kind words... :)

AVB, it seems that you have an issue with a trade I had made recently. I posted the same information request on a couple different boards and your response was the only one that came off as being sarcastic and rude.

"Nice joke Devin. The "some" would have to number in the 100's"

Incorrect.

"Hard to give accurate info if you don't answer my question of Feb 2 2005, 06:48 PM"

One would have to read your question before answering it and now I have all the information that I require. So your so called "expertise" is no longer needed.

The cigars were sent out before I left on my trip and the bottles were waiting for me upon my return. It seems that you are miffed because I have never commented on any review that you have done and believe that I have no interest in Scotch because of this.

Please...... :D

Congratulations again Devin. Looks like you found some treasures!
Ya left AVB speechless... lol.

Cheers bruddah,

NA

Devin Cole said:
The cigars were sent out before I left on my trip and the bottles were waiting for me upon my return.
Please...... :D
Geeze, talk about friends with pull. Devin, CP's resident music monger with friends in high and low places. LOL

Okay Devin. Are you going to hoard these fine vessels of sippin' whiskey? Perhaps when you crack the seal on one... or both of these, you'll post a review of this truly rare scotch (and by "truly rare" I mean not like the "rare" posers generally seen here) and let the lesser endowed (you know who you are) folks live vicariously through your experience. An unbiased review would be a pleasure to read.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Okay Devin. Are you going to hoard these fine vessels of sippin' whiskey? Perhaps when you crack the seal on one... or both of these, you'll post a review of this truly rare scotch (and by "truly rare" I mean not like the "rare" posers generally seen here) and let the lesser endowed (you know who you are) folks live vicariously through your experience. An unbiased review would be a pleasure to read.

NA
[snapback]165742[/snapback]​

I'll let you know after next weekend. :D

Matt only drinks rum................ :whistling: :laugh:

Good, I'm much more interested in the Highland Park reviews as it is less common then the Macallan '46. Only 600 HP 1958's were made comapred to about double that of the Macs, which could explain why one can find so many available almost 7 years after being bottled.

Devin Cole said:
Looks like you will get two reviews... :D
[snapback]165888[/snapback]​